JetNation is 9

Maxman

What was your old name? If you promise to repent for whatever reason you were banned and swear that you are reformed we can reset you. #LimitedTimeOffer

I was banned a few years ago so, I can't righly say that I remember the exact cause but I was being an ass so I repent my sins. I've been on this name for a while and not caused trouble so I think I'm reformed from the ways of my troubled past.

I was banned a few years ago so, I can't righly say that I remember the exact cause but I was being an ass so I repent my sins. I've been on this name for a while and not caused trouble so I think I'm reformed from the ways of my troubled past.

How did "being an ass" get you banned? I get accused of that everyday.

So JetNation turned 9 years old just about two weeks ago.  Unfortunately life is in the way right now and I forgot to celebrate.  

Happy belated birthday JetNation.  Thank you to all the posters here who make the site great!

And the mods could not have put together a in BanMemoriam a la the Oscars?

Congrats Maximus!

So JetNation turned 9 years old just about two weeks ago.  Unfortunately life is in the way right now and I forgot to celebrate.  

Happy belated birthday JetNation.  Thank you to all the posters here who make the site great!

Congrats, but based on the thread-title, I thought you had finally climbed up from the #10 spot in the rankings of the best Jets Fan Site Owned by an Overweight 40-something Caucasian Male.

Congrats, but based on the thread-title, I thought you had finally climbed up from the #10 spot in the rankings of the best Jets Fan Site Owned by an Overweight 40-something Caucasian Male.

No we are # 1 in that category already.  Besides the guy that used to hold that title many years ago is probably 50 something by now anyway.  :)

49 according to a quick search. You'll have to hold off the celebration for another year...

That's okay.  We took over the world through social media already.  Let's celebrate now.

Open up the whole jail for the 10 year Max?

I don't think the whole jail should be unleashed.  But there are definitely many that we would be willing to give another chance to!  :)

I don't think the whole jail should be unleashed.  But there are definitely many that we would be willing to give another chance to!   :)

i did a couple stints in the JN jail. the rehabilitation program is cruel but it works. you get a computer that only links to JI and a commissary account that caps out at $54. after a couple months with the landing strip as your only human interaction, you will sell anybody down the river to lighten your sentence.

i did a couple stints in the JN jail. the rehabilitation program is cruel but it works. you get a computer that only links to JI and a commissary account that caps out at $54. after a couple months with the landing strip as your only human interaction, you will sell anybody down the river to lighten your sentence.

That should be a rule, you can come back but you have to bring two good posters back with you.

Archived