To all the people supporting Gun of Bavaria's claims..

GlennFoley

Do you realize that had we gotten the #2 pick in the NFL Draft we would have been able to trade it for a Kings Ransom?

I just want you guys to admit that this win has done more to hurt this teams future then help it..

Please at least give me that..

Im not the biggest Reggie Bush fan either, but I saw the value that a top 2 draftpick this year could net, and I saw it slip away today.. Hence the "whining"

You also state all the busts that we have drafted.. That doesn't do anything for me.. sorry..

Ofcourse there is a chance that Reggie Bush will be a bust, but there is also a chance that we get another Brett Favre/Browning Nagle situation where we were 1 pick away(or in this case 1 game away) from drafting a Hall of Famer, and we end up taking the next best RB on the board and he turns into a bust..

You can't understimate the value of a top 2 draftpick this year..

Am I going to kill myself over it like EricBarton50? No, but im not going to talk out of my arse and call everybody who is dissapointed out like you are..

I think GunofBavaria is more dissapointed then anyone..

You also state all the busts that we have drafted.. That doesn't do anything for me.. sorry..

When your team has a history of not drafting a single player that can contribute to the team, it is a problem, and it does say something about the franchise.

Archived