•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Melo's Farewell Tour--Remainder of 2013-2014 NY Knicks Thread

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#401 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 27,956 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

That only works if they'd get the No. 1 pick, but the Knicks won't be awful enough for that next year without Melo.

Knicks still in place to sign Max FA in 2015 with Melo.

They'll be awful either way. Good luck.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#402 SMC

SMC

Day-to-day

• Members
  • 19,221 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

They'll be awful either way. Good luck.

Back at you considering Nets gave up 3 1st rounders for 1 yr of Pierce
Posted Image

#403 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 27,956 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:51 AM

Back at you considering Nets gave up 3 1st rounders for 1 yr of Pierce

They're only ****ed with the cap for this upcoming season, then they'll have room to do anything they want in 2015-16, when you'll be lamenting Melo's five-year, Joe Johnson-like albatross deal. The difference is, Joe Johnson owns a treadmill and Melo is a fat bitch who is going to break down so fast that you'll think he has leprosy.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#404 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

Bring me Solo and the Wookie

• Members
  • 17,248 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:21 AM

They're only ****ed with the cap for this upcoming season, then they'll have room to do anything they want in 2015-16, when you'll be lamenting Melo's five-year, Joe Johnson-like albatross deal. The difference is, Joe Johnson owns a treadmill and Melo is a fat bitch who is going to break down so fast that you'll think he has leprosy.

It's cool that you can predict the future of a franchise moving into a state of the art arena in NYC, funded by one of the World's richest men, that has copious amounts of cap room available for years to come, and fronted by a rap superstar who's CPF's with every great player in the league.

As for Deron, they got him for the awful Derrick Favors and two draft picks that Utah wasted on stiffs. He's not gone yet, and Howard hasn't been traded yet--the only thing we heard is that both Howard and DWill told Houston "no thanks" when they came knocking to pair them together. It sounds like Howard is trying to force his way to Brooklyn, and DWill is waiting to see if he can do it. Hardly seems like Deron is running to the airport.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#405 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 27,956 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:22 PM

In my defense, I listened to Chris Broussard.

#406 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 18,336 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

meh.  while it's nice to have a scorer who can create off the dribble and hit 3's, we are pretty much banking on melo respecting his new bosses and playing nice

like JR did in his contract year.  if melo goes all JR on us next year, I won't watch a minute of it

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users