Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thing's first -- though Nol just made hiim L-2 again O.o, vote young man BG

Secondly, in what should come as a shock to no one, I lied.  I didn't have a shot, don't have a shot, and never will have a shot.  I JVoY'd the **** out of CTM, and you're all welcome bitches.

Other thoughts

yeah..  Doggin called you an "all star in the making"..  how did that turn out?

So Doggin disappeared more out of shame than anything else

Vote Green

Also I got AVM as Weyland

I know you did, and you can lynch me to prove your sanity -- I'm a miller.  As soon as I revealed miller yesterday I get speed lynched and it was glaringly obvious CTM was anti-town.

I was looking through my notes. Has AVM claimed yet? I don't have anything down for him.

I claimed Frost (which is true), and that I was a 1-shot vig (bullsh*t)

First thing's first -- though Nol just made hiim L-2 again O.o, vote young man BG

Secondly, in what should come as a shock to no one, I lied.  I didn't have a shot, don't have a shot, and never will have a shot.  I JVoY'd the **** out of CTM, and you're all welcome bitches.

Other thoughts

So Doggin disappeared more out of shame than anything else

I know you did, and you can lynch me to prove your sanity -- I'm a miller.  As soon as I revealed miller yesterday I get speed lynched and it was glaringly obvious CTM was anti-town.

I claimed Frost (which is true), and that I was a 1-shot vig (bullsh*t)

Cool story bro, see you soon on the other side.

That's why CTM was soo pissed off.  He was probably bitching that I guessed and got lucky in his QT.  And yes I know, lynch all liars.

IDGAF -- I'm hot as hell, 3 straight games of nailing scum

Pac "caught" Glee, but wasn't even on his train.

LOL NO CREDIT!!! 

Even better..  I demanded he die and let my people stone him to death.

if there is a tomorrow.. 

So impressive you guys. Everyone who did all the heavy lifting for you is dead. Disappointing play to say the least

if there is a tomorrow.. 

Like I said, IDGAF -- I nailed anti town with an impossible role to do any good.  You nailed Hess (but had a gun) and nearly derailed a couple of trains.

I'll take my lynch and MVP honors while you cry that your feats were somehow greater.

AwesomeVM FTMFW bitches

Like I said, IDGAF -- I nailed anti town with an impossible role to do any good.  You nailed Hess (but had a gun) and nearly derailed a couple of trains.

I'll take my lynch and MVP honors while you cry that your feats were somehow greater.

AwesomeVM FTMFW bitches

rerrr..  okie dokie, sport.

but the whole strategy of lynching from you, BG, CTM, and Ishy had already been put into motion.  Great job tho?

The day was somber after the lovers died, but the marines trudged on. As they were hunting aliens, the speakers hummed to life and Stayin' Alive pumped through the sound system. Bee Gee couldn't help himself and started dancing. As he was spinning around, he hit someone with his tail. 

"You're an alien!!!"

"Who, me? No, I'm just the new guy. Look at my spiffy sneakers."

He managed to distract everyone for a few minutes, but in the end, his dance moves weren't enough to save him. 

Bee Gee, an alien (scum), was pushed out an airlock. 

Nol was bopping his head along to music he's never heard before. He was wondering who these Bee Gee people were when he took a wrong turn. 

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo-"

Nol, Apone (cop), is dead. 

It is now night, please get in your actions ASAP. 

I think it's only fair that the last bad guy kill me...  forever immortalizing the most amazing townie game ever played in the history of mafia.

Spare my underlings and come after me.  I demand it.

Nol was bopping his head along to music he's never heard before. He was wondering who these Bee Gee people were when he took a wrong turn. 

Awww.

Ok. GL Town.

Watching the Town dance around the fact that the biggest blowhards in the game Ape and Pac basically made it this far on the work of everyone else has been worth the experience.

Shocking that you were on the same team as CTM and Smash. Shocking.

So, it looks like scum knew which cop claim was the real one?

Apparently. I viewed Nol last night and got him back as town.

LOL

So, your "cop view" is confirming that Nolder was in fact the real cop. Got it.

I guess I was right about you early on - that's why you shut up so suddenly.

Archived