Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

yeah.. AVM killed him.

AVM and Jack

I think both teams had high numbers, and town was filled with 1-shot vig and 1-shot BPVs to balance it out. We just didn't hit many of the vests, since ALL WE DO IS KILL BAD GUYS!!! 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

So, your "cop view" is confirming that Nolder was in fact the real cop. Got it.

I guess I was right about you early on - that's why you shut up so suddenly.

Umm check back a few hours. Break of day I said I viewed Nolder and got town. All the sh*t you been slinging must of stuck to your hand.

so 3 Aliens (no Queen?), Verb, AVM as Weyland (dumb Hess their symp), and 9 townies with lovers, 3 shots, and multiple cops?

I don't see how town stood a chance..  although we did have a Doc, a Cop, and a Pac. 

AVM and Jack

I think both teams had high numbers, and town was filled with 1-shot vig and 1-shot BPVs to balance it out. We just didn't hit many of the vests, since ALL WE DO IS KILL BAD GUYS!!!

What about Lily then. We letting the third cop claimant slide by unnoticed. Doofus

AVM and Jack

Agreed. Lynch AVM, then Jack if there's still a game going on...

so 3 Aliens (no Queen?), Verb, AVM as Weyland (dumb Hess their symp), and 9 townies with lovers, 3 shots, and multiple cops?

I don't see how town stood a chance..  although we did have a Doc, a Cop, and a Pac. 

Over half the game was bad guys. Odds like that really minimalize your accomplishments. 

Mutual. The lack of needing to respond to you has made playing here a positive experience again.

Mutual - except every time I mention you, you slobber all over the chance to respond. 

Dumb ass.

Maybe Jack D is the fargin' Alien Queen then.

If there are two left, obv one of the cops is lying.  But have I missed Crush claiming he wasn't VT?  He will have literally been the ONLY VT in the game -- either I'm telling the truth and I'm a miller or I'm lying and I'm scum, there's no other options for me.  Crush as VT doesn't fit.

Apparently. I viewed Nol last night and got him back as town.

It's a good thing nobody tampered with your investigation. It's also a good thing you investigated one of the other cop claimants, rather than one of the small pool of unclaimed players.

Makes NO sense whatsoever. 

You are dirty.

Chalk this one up to Ape's win column. That puts me at 110% correct about everything I've said all game.

If there are two left, obv one of the cops is lying.  But have I missed Crush claiming he wasn't VT?  He will have literally been the ONLY VT in the game -- either I'm telling the truth and I'm a miller or I'm lying and I'm scum, there's no other options for me.  Crush as VT doesn't fit.

He's not VT. 

Crusher is town. Stop.

Really?

If I were scum I'd have killed you and not left you to piece things together and you know that.  3 cop claims with 3 results tomorrow is a lot better odds than 2 with me and Crush the only two sticking out.

The line about his viewing being tampered with. Followed by Nolder death. Followed by Jack saying he viewed Nolder and got town.

If Jack is the REAL cop, then he shouldn't need to view his counter claimant, so why would he view Nolder? 

If I were scum I'd have killed you and not left you to piece things together and you know that.  3 cop claims with 3 results tomorrow is a lot better odds than 2 with me and Crush the only two sticking out.

I appreciate the complimentary wifom. 

I honestly think you and Jack are both dirty at the moment. Perhaps I'm giving Jack credit for normally doing town things when he's town, but looking back at every aspect of his game, I can't view him as anything but scum... or a terrible townie.

I know I'm hedging... but it's true. 

It's a good thing nobody tampered with your investigation. It's also a good thing you investigated one of the other cop claimants, rather than one of the small pool of unclaimed players.

Makes NO sense whatsoever. 

You are dirty.

Chalk this one up to Ape's win column. That puts me at 110% correct about everything I've said all game.

Why not check a cop claimant when there are 3

Lily investigated me. So apparently I'm not the only person who assumed this course of actions.

You've been playing well, as much as I like going back and forth I had no scum vibe on you.

The line about his viewing being tampered with. Followed by Nolder death. Followed by Jack saying he viewed Nolder and got town.

If Jack is the REAL cop, then he shouldn't need to view his counter claimant, so why would he view Nolder?

I said my viewing before Nolder was killed. It was at the start of the day

1. I said I'm not disclosing who I'm viewing, cause I thought Nolder asked for it.

2. I viewed Nolder cause it looked like he was trying to direct viewings in one direction

3. In a game with 2 scum teams and trigger happy tards with vig kills you don't think it's plausible for 2 finders with degreing levels of sanity

Nol was bopping his head along to music he's never heard before. He was wondering who these Bee Gee people were when he took a wrong turn. 

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo-"

Nol, Apone (cop), is dead. 

It is now night, please get in your actions ASAP.

This is when Nolder was killed

Tomorrow will be the day after today. 

Scientist 1: Listen! Listen! We've finished running the tests!

Scientist 2: Global Warming is going to strike... two days before the day after tomorrow.

Randy: [alarmed] Oh my God... That's today! [a few seconds of silence, then all the geologists begin to panic. Papers fly around the room as most of the geologists run outside.]

Scientist 1: Listen! Listen! We've finished running the tests!

Scientist 2: Global Warming is going to strike... two days before the day after tomorrow.

Randy: [alarmed] Oh my God... That's today! [a few seconds of silence, then all the geologists begin to panic. Papers fly around the room as most of the geologists run outside.]

I'll give you this..  JiF is really giving you a run for your money for worst game ever played.  If he successfully got you both killed early on town would be in rough shape.  What in the faak was he doing?

"Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive."

.... you wake up from a dream of small aliens dancing around to the Bee Gees. Gathering your belongings, you meet up with everyone, shaking your head and chuckling on your way. 

It is day, with 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

Archived