Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',

And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive."

.... you wake up from a dream of small aliens dancing around to the Bee Gees. Gathering your belongings, you meet up with everyone, shaking your head and chuckling on your way. 

It is day, with 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

Someone had a vest...

Vote AVM

With 6 left, if there's one anti-town (which is most likely the case), you can afford to kill me.  So meh.

If there are two, you're ****ed...but I digress lol.  Another day kill and night kill along with lynching me makes it 1v1v1.  But fear mongoring, lynch all liars, blah blah blah

No fake emo today.  I played well, snagged CTM, and did all I could.  If I was lynched instead of him then bg they'd have one more NK and town would lose...so you all can say whatever you want, I played good as hell.

And fwiw, I'd lynch me too right now.  Like I said, nothing I can do.

After coming to your senses from your dream you realize there is only one option for today. You didn't even give him time to have lunch. 

"You're all wrong! I'm town! Look, I have a flame thrower!" *holds up a purple umbrella*

*everyone looks at him like he's crazy* "There's one way to get rid of you, scum!"

AVM, a member of the Weyland Corporation (scum), is dead. 

Pac heard a sound in the next room. He went to go investigate and wished he hadn't. Hours later, you find Pac, charred from what looks like a blast. 

Pac, Hicks - 1 shot, is dead. 

It is now night, please get in your actions ASAP. 

Pac heard a sound in the next room. He went to go investigate and wished he hadn't. Hours later, you find Pac, charred from what looks like a blast. 

Pac, Hicks - 1 shot, is dead. 

It is now night, please get in your actions ASAP. 

poop.

seems like a strange reaction, I think more likely scum would react to that and start wondering if he's a bomb or not. Town, maybe a passing thought, but you are a bit fixated

unvote

vote Jack

welcome back jack!

I think this was a bus vote.

Also, I recall having to have to tell CTM not to disregard Lily "just because she's always scummy".

99% on Jack being the vote. Him being scum has been stuck in my gut since I first voted him.

That said, I'll wait for Crusher and maybe re-read later.

I've not been able to follow much today, other than dicking around. I thought this game was over after AVM lynch, tbh.

vote lily

Viewed her to be wayland

We know their have been three aliens killed.

Smash

CTM

BG

Two weylands

AVM

Verb

And their symp

Hess

It looks like weyland has the day kill so we are at LyLo if that's the case since there hasn't been a nk in two nights.

Lily conveniently claims paranoid cop to back out of finding AVM and myself as aliens.

Also when she voted on the Beegee lunch she Voted AVM and quickly unvoted to hammer BG.

Btw. Ape your town as says my last viewing

N1 - Jack alien

N2 - AVM alien

N3 - Lily alien

Vote Jack

Were the results in "non-town" or "town" terms? 

You are saying you got all "alien", and Jacks is saying he got "town" and "wayland".

I don't believe Jack, because 1.) too convenient and 2.) I can't imagine a scenario with no Queen --- and he chose to call you "wayland", which he spelled wrong.

Were the results in "non-town" or "town" terms? 

You are saying you got all "alien", and Jacks is saying he got "town" and "wayland".

I don't believe Jack, because 1.) too convenient and 2.) I can't imagine a scenario with no Queen --- and he chose to call you "wayland", which he spelled wrong.

Your hanging the game away. It's fairly obvious aliens have night kills. Weyland has day kills. Your smarter then this. If I was queen it would be game over

Archived