Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTM was the only one to vote Jack that I can find, other than me - and now Lily.

I don't have time for a re-read to analyze this.

I'm 98% on Jack - reasons being:

• my case on him earlier in the game, which was followed by a quick CTM vote on him too
  • he has consistently used hindsight as a means of pushing narrative
  • he suddenly played the "if I'm not welcome here" card
  • he subsequently disappeared in the game, leading me to believe he was asked to dial it down as scum
  • his viewings as cop have been perfectly suited to his situation right now
  • he was a late voter on CTM
  • he was a voter on BG, then tried to use Lily jumping from AVM to BG as a reason to suspect her - it pinged me when she did it, by why play so clean for so long and then do something like that that screams "I'M SCUM"
  • he posted that he was willing to lynch Nolder to "test his views", and mentioned lynching BG as a side-note - in other words he was more concerned with eliminating Nolder via lynch than someone he supposedly suspected as scum, then NKing Nolder became necessity
  • he seemed to screw up when he said his viewing of Nolder confirmed that Nolder was cop, which would make Jack what exactly?
  • i want to go with my initial instinct, rather than 2nd guessing
  • i'd rather lose to you or Lily :)

I'm 1% on Lily - reasons:

• she's played the cleanest game from what I can tell

I'm 1% on Crusher because:

• Newt would have been the perfect character for Leelou to withhold and give to the Queen as a fake claim

1. Hindsight is how you push cases when you have evidence.

2. I wasn't averse to lynching lily or Nolder. Since I the finder figured those two had to be lying.

3. Told you myself I was backing out and down.

4. Really felt like I wasn't welcomed.

5. Ead, your believing lily viewed me as an alien, well she also viewed herself and got alien, and viewed AVM and got alien

We know AVM was Weyland

We can assume there isn't anymore aliens because of kill pattern

Lily's game hasn't been clean

She put an early vote on AVM and then pealed it off immediately and hammered BG.

I didn't vote immediately because we had two candidates. AVM who was viewed to be weyland, by a finder that I personally viewed and got a town read. And BG who had played scummy and continued to grasp at straws.

Your more caught up with who you'd rather lose to. Lily or myself. Like you said yourself

Oh i see. Lilly who said next to nothing the whole game but claims cop, and Jack, who said very little the last 24 hours and I think also claimed cop, are the guys you're going to just take for their word. Me, however, gotta go first thing in the morning, cause newb who caught the Ape being a moron early on and caught Pac with the worst orchestrated hammer I imagine I'll see. Do you really think I'm that dumb?

On his way out, BG went equally at Lily and Jack. 

There's literally almost not interplay between Lily and anyone, and Jack was mostly with me - and CTM got after him a bit, but mostly on the cusp of me doing it.

Lolz really? I'm pretty sure I could of came up wih something more obscure then cop.

unvote and vote lily

You love to fake claim cop, bro. And you've pulled off some amazing wins with it, too. 

Oy.

Congrats. :) you got me. GG

Good game. 

It was nice to have some unpredictably wild back in mafia!

(FYI - usually we let the mod do a final scene, and dont' steal their thunder after all the effort they put in.)

He tried to convince everyone that he was a cop, he even found you the last Weyland. Taking your time, you wait to see what every one says. Logic and numbers keep making it him. Knowing that he must be the last, you lure him to stand in front of the airlock, you grab on to something to steady yourself and push the button, sending that Weyland a$$hole to his death. 

Jack, a member of the Weyland Corporation, is dead. 

Town has won!

Ape, Crusher and Lily crawl back to the dropship to be picked up by the warship Sulaco so they can go home. 

Ape - Ripley - 1 shot

Crusher - Newt - 1 x bpv

Lily - Hudson - paranoid cop

Archived