Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He tried to convince everyone that he was a cop, he even found you the last Weyland. Taking your time, you wait to see what every one says. Logic and numbers keep making it him. Knowing that he must be the last, you lure him to stand in front of the airlock, you grab on to something to steady yourself and push the button, sending that Weyland a$$hole to his death. 

Jack, a member of the Weyland Corporation, is dead. 

Town has won!

Ape, Crusher and Lily crawl back to the dropship to be picked up by the warship Sulaco so they can go home. 

Ape - Ripley - 1 shot

Crusher - Newt - 1 x bpv

Lily - Hudson - paranoid cop

Great work Lauren.  Creativity + Great Theme = Fun game.

Most I've been invested in a long time.

Good game. 

It was nice to have some unpredictably wild back in mafia!

(FYI - usually we let the mod do a final scene, and dont' steal their thunder after all the effort they put in.)

Decent game Andy..  Solid C+

why ? did leelou feed u?

Funny you ask oh skanky one.  I change my style up to incorporate a version of a drinking game but with food.  Every time Integrity boast or Pac acts like anybody gives a **** about what he says I take a bite of cake.  Best mafia I ever played. Though I will need more cake for next game.  

Funny you ask oh skanky one.  I change my style up to incorporate a version of a drinking game but with food.  Every time Integrity boast or Pac acts like anybody gives a **** about what he says I take a bite of cake.  Best mafia I ever played. Though I will need more cake for next game.  

sound strategy my portly friend.. cake makes everything better

Funny you ask oh skanky one. I change my style up to incorporate a version of a drinking game but with food. Every time Integrity boast or Pac acts like anybody gives a **** about what he says I take a bite of cake. Best mafia I ever played. Though I will need more cake for next game.

Was I boastful?

I credit my play of late tithe baby. I have time to over-think and confuse myself, LOL

She makes me slightly better than awful.

Good game all!

Town has won!

Ape, Crusher and Lily crawl back to the dropship to be picked up by the warship Sulaco so they can go home. 

Ape - Ripley - 1 shot

Crusher - Newt - 1 x bpv

Lily - Hudson - paranoid cop

This is actually an almost perfect mirror of the movie. Just replace Hudson with Hicks.

I like that.

Excellent game Leelou.

I'm not sure if it went how you wanted it to but it was fun anyway.

Nah, mostly just CTM.

I guess it's lost on you guys that I had who and what was going on in those threads in mind when I taunted Jack at the end there? Showmanship you Ape-obsessed morons, showmanship.

Nah, mostly just CTM.

I guess it's lost on you guys that I had who and what was going on in those threads in mind when I taunted Jack at the end there? Showmanship you Ape-obsessed morons, showmanship.

Eh, I don't think anyone actually thought you were going to vote Lily.  Especially after no-results gate.  Ugh.

• 1 month later...

This is a good book for you to read. Just came out:

Screen-Shot-2014-03-05-at-9.03.57-AM.png

Midnight Orgies at Earvin’s House

Many Lakers agree the most beautiful women they ever met were encountered at Johnson’s. They were models, strippers, actresses, exotic dancers. There was no hotter ticket than an invite to the mansion, but—while Laker players and opponents were almost always allowed—women had to meet certain criteria. First, they had to be gorgeous. Second, they had to be promiscuously dressed. Third, they had to be willing to do . . . things.

Johnson fancied himself not merely an entertainer, but a maestro. “If you ever die and go to heaven, you want heaven to be Magic’s house parties,” said Frank Brickowski, a future Lakers teammate. “He would have the finest girls in L.A. there. The absolute finest. And at midnight you had to get busy with somebody or you had to get the **** out. So if you were a guy, at midnight you’d get as close as you could to the hottest possible woman. Magic went around in this freaky voyeuristic way. He’d check on you. He’d go throughout the house, the pool. He’d order people to start doing things. All you had to be was near a chick. There were guys who would yell, ‘Magic, she’s not getting busy! She’s not!’ He’d run over and she’d get busy. Celebrity is seductive in L.A. Girls have this desperation about them, like moths to a flame. It’s sad. But when you’re young and single, fame matters.”

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/jeff-pearlmans-new-book-showtime-chronicles-magic-johnsons-orgies-and-ac-green-virginity-pools/

Just finished reading this book.  And it was fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived