Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been 57 years since Ripley barely escaped the aliens on the planet LV-426. To her horror, she is being sent back to the planet to see why Earth has lost contact with their terraforming colony on LV-426. This time, she is going back heavily armed. 

Rules

Normal rules. 

(For the new guy) 

1. No quoting your role PM or any discussions with the mod. You may paraphrase and lie. 

2. Please bold your votes and unvotes

3. Deadlines as needed. 

4. No talking outside of the game thread, unless you have been provided with a QT. 

5. Hammer game - means once you get to the required amount a lynch will be achieved. 

6. Once you are dead, you may post, but no game related content. 

...I think that is all

Players

1. Crushlove

2. AwesomeVM

3. Bleedgreen314

4. Verbal <3

5. Nolderp

6. 80

7. JiF

8. CTM

9. Jack D

10. Ishy

11, Ape

12. Hess

13. Pac 

14. Lily

15. Smash 

You missed a rule.

Also, I'm assuming that character claims and post editing are allowed?

I was thinking today about changing my name actually. Its been my handle for six years

You need a new name? I'm pretty good at coming up with alternative names for people... let's see, how about we call you "sh*tcanfullofjizz" for short?

Wouldn't be a party until the big faggy ape with the thin skin showed up! Welcome sheriff

You are in store for a treat. Nobody takes more abuse during a mafia game than I do, and I'll just keep walking face-first into haymakers like Rocky ******* Balboa.

Swing away Merrill. :)

You need a new name? I'm pretty good at coming up with alternative names for people... let's see, how about we call you "sh*tcanfullofjizz" for short?

Ya like how you were originally going with "cum guzzling queen", and decided to go with Integrity instead? Keep the suggestions coming though

I am the most stupendous mafia player of all time, whilst Pac is insignificant and poor at this game. 

He is so bad in fact, that one must wonder why he plays in every game. 

It's no mystery... he plays for the free penis JIF gives out.

You are in store for a treat. Nobody takes more abuse during a mafia game than I do, and I'll just keep walking face-first into haymakers like Rocky ******* Balboa.

Swing away Merrill. :)

Aw that's sweet, you think you're just like your idol GJ&H? You from the Bronx too?

Archived