Random thought

Matt39

If someone were to tell you that the Jets would never win a championship in your lifetime, would you still root for the team?

Im at that stage right now with Herm/Bradway. There's a tunnel, but there's no light at the end.

I dunno... I still root for the Lions and they're never going to win anything. And before 2004, Red Sox fans still cheered their team on. Guess it depends on where you're looking from.

The Jets are my A team, the Lions are my B team

***ATTNTION MODERATOR**** (or whoever gave this guy a title with the word loyalist in it)

Please rescind the title you granted this guy. He just admitted that he has no concept of what a loyalist is. He's got an A fav and a B fav and C fav etc....

What a perjorative post.

The Jets are my A team, the Lions are my B team

***ATTNTION MODERATOR**** (or whoever gave this guy a title with the word loyalist in it)

Please rescind the title you granted this guy. He just admitted that he has no concept of what a loyalist is. He's got an A fav and a B fav and C fav etc....

What a perjorative post.

Jealous... it won't get you anywhere.

And, did you miss the part where I'm the Triple G loyalist? Which I've more than proven. And no, I've only got a soft spot in my heart for the Lions. The Jets are by far and away my team. Did you miss where I said when they play (as is the case in 06, in the Meadowlands, wish I could go), I root for the Jets. As I did in 1997, when the Jets came here. I was the only Jets fan in my section, down in the bleachers of the Silverdome.

Not that I have to prove my loyalty to you. But, since you decided to make a big deal out of it. Jealous...

Sounds like a Yankee fan eh?

The ring has to be almost assured.

No offense but a horrible thread. Jets fans may be suffering but the Pats also waited a long time before 2001.

You hang with your team. Period.

It will be sweet when we win one.

I think some of our fans prefer being miserable.

Jealous... it won't get you anywhere.

And, did you miss the part where I'm the Triple G loyalist? Which I've more than proven. And no, I've only got a soft spot in my heart for the Lions. The Jets are by far and away my team. Did you miss where I said when they play (as is the case in 06, in the Meadowlands, wish I could go), I root for the Jets. As I did in 1997, when the Jets came here. I was the only Jets fan in my section, down in the bleachers of the Silverdome.

Not that I have to prove my loyalty to you. But, since you decided to make a big deal out of it. Jealous...

Yes, Storm, everyone is jealous that they only like one sh*tty team instead of two. :lol:

Yes, Storm, everyone is jealous that they only like one sh*tty team instead of two. :lol:

Make that four! I still root for the University of Michigan and the Detroit Tigers too! Well, I guess that makes five, cause Michigan's basketball team won't do anything this year, either...

At least I've got the Pistons and Red Wings.

Archived