SANTONIO: OUT

T0mShane

I like Wilson a bunch, but he's not a super star, he's a good QB on an exceptional football team.  Your entire premise was based on acquiring offensive super stars and then you went and named Sidney Rice. Maybe you like him, to each their own.  I just prefer my super stars to play more than half the season and average more than 400 yards. But that's just me. It does however, shed more light into your infatuation with Braylon.

Braylon Edwards was a superstar here undeniable. I want superstar WRS who will benefit Geno Smith and brawl for the ball especially in the red zone. I don't want mediocre or other teams crap WRs we have the money to sign 1-2 superstar WRs.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braylon Edwards was a superstar here undeniable. I want superstar WRS who will benefit Geno Smith and brawl for the ball especially in the red zone. I don't want mediocre or other teams crap WRs we have the money to sign 1-2 superstar WRs.

Superstars very rarely, if ever hit free agency, it just doesn't happen.  If you want a superstar, you need to draft one.

Rice and Harvin with a superstar NFL QB in Wilson not to mention a RB Lynch that is top 5 in the league

Rice who was injured and they just cut? Harvin who was injured most of the season?

Lynch is a very good running back. You said receivers.

Still waiting...

Rice who was injured and they just cut? Harvin who was injured most of the season?

Lynch is a very good running back. You said receivers.

Still waiting...

Lynch caught 36 receptions.     The Jets best WR caught caught how many last year?   

RBs these days need to be able to catch passes these days. Ivory sure doesn't help in that department either.  

Lynch caught 36 receptions. The Jets best WR caught caught how many last year?

RBs these days need to be able to catch passes these days. Ivory sure doesn't help in that department either.

Yeah ivory really does suck at catching the football out of the backfield. Goodson would've been a huge help in this aspect if he stayed out of trouble and didn't get injured.

James Jones and Golden Tate are my preferences. Both of whom still have their best football ahead of them. 

Combine them, with Kerley, whoever we draft as a rookie, and Hill and I think we are on the road to vast improvement. I would also like to see us add Garrett Graham (or a rookie TE with a receiving skillset) and Darren Sproles as receiving targets, that don't necessarily play WR.

Complete offensive overhaul.

This is almost exactly what I want to see. I think Tate, Jones, Nelson, Kerley and hopefully Evans ( if not I want Ebron)  would be awesome!  I am also hoping they nab sproles. How awesome that would be for Geno in his second season.

Tate I seriously feel is a done deal and we will find out tomorrow at 4:03 pm.

If the JETS are signing a WR in this thin FA market I just hope they do not end up overpaying. A Golden Tate is welcome if the numbers are agreeable. Don't see him as difference maker that could command a huge paycheck.

I just hope Idzik strengthens the OL in FA and leaves the passing skill position to the first 3 rounds of the draft.

If the JETS are signing a WR in this thin FA market I just hope they do not end up overpaying. A Golden Tate is welcome if the numbers are agreeable. Don't see him as difference maker that could command a huge paycheck.

I just hope Idzik strengthens the OL in FA and leaves the passing skill position to the first 3 rounds of the draft.

He's not a difference maker he is just another mediocre free agent WR we need a PLAYMAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 months later...

Archived