SANTONIO: OUT

T0mShane

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch that entire video and tell me he wasn't the best WR on our roster... 2007- 1289 yds 16 TDs. He might not be the best option anymore, being away from football for so long... but we made a mistake letting him go.

Yes the Jets did I think he could still help this team more than Hill has.

Watch that entire video and tell me he wasn't the best WR on our roster... 2007- 1289 yds 16 TDs. He might not be the best option anymore, being away from football for so long... but we made a mistake letting him go.

Yes the Jets did I think he could still help this team more than Hill has.

Sweet jesus with this guy, it's like he's f*cking Bill Braski to some of you. After we let him go, he totaled 380 yards and 1 touchdown through 2 seasons, in addition to spending the entirety of last season on his couch.  We brought him in for a look, his knee is shot, he cannot player anymore.  You guys just need to let go. Let goooooo.

banksy_heart_balloon_girl_by_decomposerd

New York Jets@nyjets6m

WR Santonio Holmes has been released.

Rex (1 of 3): “I appreciate Tone’s contributions over the last four seasons. I’ve always admired his knack for making the clutch play.”

Rex (2 of 3): “He’s a tremendous competitor who wants the ball in his hands when the game is on the line."

Archived