Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

EmDiggy

^It's small school prospects only, before you click.  

Well done as always, and super informative for late round "sleeper" types. 

Thanks Greenseed…I wanted to break up the monotony of mock drafts with this one…which player(s) have you intrigued?

Thanks Greenseed…I wanted to break up the monotony of mock drafts with this one…which player(s) have you intrigued?

-I liked your Jets' pick in Jeff Janis.  Watching him at the Combine I thought he looked like Eric Decker and think he can be a late-round steal. 

-Terrance Cobb was a nice find. He looks good. 

-Not so much a small school prospect, but I'm a big fan of Marion Grice, ASU.  His pass-catching is out of this world.  He isn't getting much press, but I think he could add a really dangerous element to this teams' offense as a safety valve in the flats. 

-I liked your Jets' pick in Jeff Janis.  Watching him at the Combine I thought he looked like Eric Decker and think he can be a late-round steal. 

-Terrance Cobb was a nice find. He looks good. 

-Not so much a small school prospect, but I'm a big fan of Marion Grice, ASU.  His pass-catching is out of this world.  He isn't getting much press, but I think he could add a really dangerous element to this teams' offense as a safety valve in the flats. 

Those would be all excellent additions… Grice is also intriguing because if he wanted to, he could be a VERY good wide receiver full time

Archived