True Detective **BEWARE OF SPOILERS**

RutgersJetFan

A fat red head. Make sense. Since he's a slender dude and shes's super petite both with dark black hair. This sh*t happens all the time with genetics. lmfao

Could be a recessive gene. When 2 midgets hump they often have normal size kids

A lot of fat kids grow up thin. I was a chubby kid now I'm an Adonis.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be a recessive gene. When 2 midgets hump they often have normal size kids

A lot of fat kids grow up thin. I was a chubby kid now I'm an Adonis.

Red Heads though?  I've never met a Red Head who didnt have havent a Red Head parent.

I was a platinum blonde till I was 3...now its a beautiful tint of brownish black. 

• 10 months later...

http://theplaylist.net/matthew-mcconaughey-says-hes-hes-talked-nic-pizzolatto-playing-rust-cohle-true-detective-20160623/

McConaughey was asked about “True Detective,” and says that he’s talked to creator Nic Pizzolatto about potentially returning to the role of existential detective Rust Cohle at some point. “It would have to be the right context, the right way,” McConaughey said. “I miss Rust Cohle, man. I miss watching him on Sunday nights. I miss watching ‘True Detective’ on Sunday nights. I was a happy man when we made that for six months.”

3 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

http://theplaylist.net/matthew-mcconaughey-says-hes-hes-talked-nic-pizzolatto-playing-rust-cohle-true-detective-20160623/

McConaughey was asked about “True Detective,” and says that he’s talked to creator Nic Pizzolatto about potentially returning to the role of existential detective Rust Cohle at some point. “It would have to be the right context, the right way,” McConaughey said. “I miss Rust Cohle, man. I miss watching him on Sunday nights. I miss watching ‘True Detective’ on Sunday nights. I was a happy man when we made that for six months.”

Interesting.

Shortly after reading something the show was dead, there is this.

I am just wondering what a large dose of him would be if they decided to set-up a season format.  Would it  be too much?  Or will it be another serial with a clear beginning and end.

I wish HBO would run it again so I can see if I really did like that much or was hoping o see more of Alexandria Daddario.

1 minute ago, PFSIKH said:

Interesting.

I am just wondering what a large dose of him would be if they decided to set-up a season format.  Would it  be too much?  Or will it be another serial with a clear beginning and end.

I wish HBO would run it again so I can see if I really did like that much or was hoping o see more of Alexandria Daddario.

If you have HBO, you have a subscription to HBO Go. Those titties are there whenever you wanna see them.

2 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

Interesting.

1) Daddario, Simmons, Monaghan all contributed very, very fine...roles...to season 1. No doubt they were a big part of it. 
2) For whatever reason, two nights ago I watched just the episode with the amazing 6 minute tracking shot (you know which one) - yea, that season was definitely amazing. The "previously on" was awesome, and as soon as it ended, I just wanted to binge the rest of the season too. 

Although last season was a let down, I really hope we get a third season. 

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

If you have HBO, you have a subscription to HBO Go. Those titties are there whenever you wanna see them.

I know.  I am too lazy to it set-up. 

Archived