Tee Times

PatsFanTX

Herm... he's an early bird, don't you know?

After him, it's Bradway.

No no no. Bradway prefers Disney World. Just ask Limo.

Remember when teams were signing free agents a few years ago, and Bradway was "vacationing" That was awesome.

Starting next weekend, Herman Edwards' "Master Motivation-how to mismanage great talent and run it into the ground over 5 years of your own pigheaded stupidity and then blame others" road show begins and will be at the Days Inn Topeka, Kansas, Friday at 8PM, Saturday and Sunday, 2PM. Tickets are $35 in advance, $45 at the door. Coffee/tea/soda free, cash bar, no tape or video recorders,. Herman will sign his insipid book for $20 a pop, and take photos for $25. Same schedule, following weekend in Desmoines, Iowa Ramada Inn ballroom.

Hopefully they hire a caddie to take one of their clubs and take out your leg and ACL.

This is definitely someone using a different name. Far too much Tx hatred to be someone new.

It takes years of Tx to work up to this level of hate.

Which Jet player/coach has the earliest tee time tomorrow morning?

Just curious.

I hope that when the Pats suck again, which won't be long from now, you'll still be posting in here to take the ration of $hit you so richly deserve.

It's easy to throw barbs when you're on top, just remember that except for one stupid tuck rule call, you'd be down here on the bottom of the $hitheap with us. So shut your piehole for a little while and get out your butt pad so that the ass kicking you get from Jacksonville doesn't hurt as much.

I believe it was after the 6-10 season that Bradway was feeling stressed and needed two weeks off during the midst of free agency. He also was not around for the DC search. After this season hopefully he gets so depressed that he vacations during the week of the draft. Couldn't be worse, right?

Which Jet player/coach has the earliest tee time tomorrow morning?

Just curious.

You know, this would have been a funny, good putdown, if we were 9-6 today like KC, and won, but didn't make the playoffs.

However, since we've been eliminated for 6 weeks or so now, in mathematical terms, it doesn't really hurt now.

Dude, 15 years is a long time.

The Pats are the Pats and not the pathetic Jets.

Boy, you really do have a short or selective memory.

Obviously you don't remember how bad the Pats sucked, and it wasn't that long ago. And which Pats are you talking about, the Pats of Chuck Fairbanks, Mike Holovak and Pete Carroll, or the ones of the last 5 years?

Every team has their run. The Pats are concluding theirs now. The one thing I'm sure of is that front-runners like you will post trash here while you're riding high, but you won't be around when things turn around. We both know they will. And when that day comes, I have the utmost confidence that you'll slither back under your rock for another 20 years.

Every team has their run. The Pats are concluding theirs now. The one thing I'm sure of is that front-runners like you will post trash here while you're riding high, but you won't be around when things turn around. We both know they will. And when that day comes, I have the utmost confidence that you'll slither back under your rock for another 20 years.

Yo Dewbag,

If every team "has their run" how come the Jets haven't even PLAYED in a Super Bowl in 37 years?

Face it, your team is the laughingstock of the NFL.

TX, how do you account for the 1/3 of the NFL that has never sniffed the Super Bowl?

Sometimes I think you're trying to sound retarded..

Since the NFL-AFL merger, please name the 11 teams that have not played in the Super Bowl.

Thanks in advance.

Teams that have not played in the Super Bowl:

Arizona Cardinals

Detroit Lions

Carolina Panthers

Jacksonville Jaguars

New Orleans Saints

Tennessee Titans (and Houston Oilers)

Seattle Seahawks

Teams that have been there but not won

Buffalo Bills

Minnesota Vikings

Atlanta Falcons

Cincinatti Bengals

Philadelphia Eagles

I'm sure there are more

Seems to me if you go by SUPER BOWL VICTORIES, the Jets are every bit as successful, if not more so, than those franchises. No?

Starting next weekend, Herman Edwards' "Master Motivation-how to mismanage great talent and run it into the ground over 5 years of your own pigheaded stupidity and then blame others" road show begins and will be at the Days Inn Topeka, Kansas, Friday at 8PM, Saturday and Sunday, 2PM. Tickets are $35 in advance, $45 at the door. Coffee/tea/soda free, cash bar, no tape or video recorders,. Herman will sign his insipid book for $20 a pop, and take photos for $25. Same schedule, following weekend in Desmoines, Iowa Ramada Inn ballroom.

they arent serving any kool-aid?

Archived