Official NFL Free Agency Transactions Thread

JoeC36

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• xbPP_P45_normal.jpeg
    Step up your game, Idzik MT @mikefreemanNFL: Mike Vick has told former Eagles teammates he thinks his most likely destination is the Jets
    Blogger / Podcaster

Watching NFL Network, apparently conversations with Vick have gone cold because he is not interested in pushing/backing up Geno. Oh, and Rex is apparently wild for Ware.

•  
  •  
  •  
  1. . @KimJonesSports just said @nflnetwork - Rex Ryan loves him some DeMarcus Ware

And yet Howard is still available. He's got to be feeling a little silly with the market going how it is.

Really? I was thinking the opposite, he's got to be loving it. All of the big T's are getting snatched up for higher than expected contracts and he might be left at the end with more than 1 team bidding for him.

If Ware is their #1 priority on this team, they have trouble

If Ware becomes available, you talk.  If you can make a deal, you sign.  Meanwhile, you talk to the OL but if they aren't agreeing to a deal, you keep doing the rest of your job.  Not that complicated.

If Ware is their #1 priority on this team, they have trouble

Ware instantly became one of the best 3 player available as a FA when he was cut.

Just because he gets prioritized doesn't mean the other weak spots can't or won't be addressed.

Really? I was thinking the opposite, he's got to be loving it. All of the big T's are getting snatched up for higher than expected contracts and he might be left at the end with more than 1 team bidding for him.

I don't know how many tackles were up for grabs, but  6-7 buyers are already gone.

Archived