Jets all over Vick

F.Chowds

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe no one that says signing Michael Vick means they stop rooting for the Jets.

Like I say, gotta' draw the line somewhere.  Some people will root for druggies, wife beaters like Gastineau, or douchebags who strangle and electrocute dogs.  I'll move on until Vick is off the team.

I believe no one that says signing Michael Vick means they stop rooting for the Jets.

I used to play hoops, and was a huge NYK fan.  I eventually had enough from dolan and walked away.  if they sign vick, they are crapping in your mouth.

you eat it, I'm spitting it out

It doesn't make me less of a fan to prioritize ethics over ******* sports.

the great thing about sports and other forms of entertainment is it provides an escape from the real world. not knocking your morality, but to me this is like not enjoying a movie because one of the actors is a POS in real life.

the great thing about sports and other forms of entertainment is it provides an escape from the real world. not knocking your morality, but to me this is like not enjoying a movie because one of the actors is a POS in real life.

People don't base a strong part of their identity on a f***ing movie.  We're Jets fans. 

I used to play hoops, and was a huge NYK fan.  I eventually had enough from dolan and walked away.  if they sign vick, they are crapping in your mouth.

you eat it, I'm spitting it out

Well said.

Archived