I hope you all don't go to a single Jets game this year.

TheShow

Theres no risk in me going, as I live in Tn, but I swear I hope none of you attend a single Jets game this year! After these last 2 days I'm really thinking about not even paying for the football package this year.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres no risk in me going, as I live in Tn, but I swear I hope none of you attend a single Jets game this year! After these last 2 days I'm really thinking about not even paying for the football package this year.

The Jets are actually having a spectacular off-season. They have a plan and are sticking to it. We are going to go into the draft better at at least 3-4 positions while still being healthy capwise.

The Jets are actually having a spectacular off-season. They have a plan and are sticking to it. We are going to go into the draft better at at least 3-4 positions while still being healthy capwise.

And no stupid moves.  That cannot be understated.  We haven't done anything stupid.

Before we signed Decker 90% of you agreed that he was not a number one and was just a product of Peyton! I'm still on that boat!

we filled 3 or 4 spots? who else have we signed? besides an "Idzik Scrub"

And no stupid moves.  That cannot be understated.  We haven't done anything stupid.

can't make many Stupid moves when you don't make any. and personally I think paying Decker 7 Mill a year was pretty stupid.

Before we signed Decker 90% of you agreed that he was not a number one and was just a product of Peyton! I'm still on that boat!

No one thought Decker was signed to be our #1, I was skeptical of signing him to be THE acquisition at WR, but he is the best receiver on the team, and the move will only look better once we draft a WR in round 1 and make other signings.

good move = we DIDNT pay Revis 37% of our cap availability cash on 1 player for  a team this isnt SB ready yet. Stats always show the lesser cap hit Tier2/3 guys help organizations better. 

if we draft WR at 18, Decker becomes a true #2 doesnt he?

austin replacement cheaper and better in run scheme

idzik views FA as closing holes w/good value and then doing BAA in draft to build stars..Remember, many FA stars were 3,4,5th round picks..

>get decker

>get solid O-lineman

>fill actual gaps

>release atrocious contracts

>GM actually GM'ing

THIS IS BULLsh*t I DEMAND JERRY RICE AND RANDY MOSS MAKE LOVE AND THE CHILD THE CREATE BECOME A JET OR I WILL QUIT THIS TEAM FOREVER

ALL while having the 4th most cap space! and not even counting Sanchez's contract.  yeah... thats' GM'ING!

can't make many Stupid moves when you don't make any. and personally I think paying Decker 7 Mill a year was pretty stupid.

That's a pretty good deal for someone with his production... It's a million less than Holmes, after the cap has gone up significantly.  It pays him around 20th in yearly average (according to jgb), which is really okay.

I think the rich history of the Jets, and Idzig have earned the jets the some slack. I think we should trust we are headed in the right direction as they have given us every reason to believe in them all.

I hope your right. if they actually do draft a WR with our first pick I'll see the plan, But I'm with some other guys here. I think there gonna go Defense with that pick! probably a corner.

the old number one canard. do you know what that even means? decker is a top 32 WR in the league. that makes him a #1. he is certainly our #1. if what you really mean to say is he is not an elite game changer like megatron, well of course he isn't. but there are 32 teams, so in my book the top 32 guys are "#1 receiver calibre." denver was just embarassingly rich at the position and had 3 of the top 32. just because decker wasn't a number one there, doesn't mean he is not a #1 receiver.

I thought he was considered good when he had Tebow throwing to him? That's when him and What's His Name became "Black and Decker."

No one thought Decker was signed to be our #1, I was skeptical of signing him to be THE acquisition at WR, but he is the best receiver on the team, and the move will only look better once we draft a WR in round 1 and make other signings.

you prefer hartline at $6.3? maybe mike williams at $7.9? because those are the guys getting paid similar to decker.

Archived