Would you take James Harrison?

GREENBEAN

If we can use Pace, then I'm sure we'd find a way to use him.

It's an upgrade over pace IMO. If they're prices are comparable in any way, I would do it.  And who knows what Barnes will do this season or if they are even planning on keeping him.

Would prefer to use Pace and Barnes in a rotation than Harrison, he was shot last year.  Pace had a very solid season, but was not even remotely intended to play as many downs as he did.  Pace, Barnes and I imagine a rookie, considering they didn't tender McIntyre, would suffice for the season.

Would prefer to use Pace and Barnes in a rotation than Harrison, he was shot last year.  Pace had a very solid season, but was not even remotely intended to play as many downs as he did.  Pace, Barnes and I imagine a rookie, considering they didn't tender McIntyre, would suffice for the season.

We need to get young and fast at this position.

Anthony Barr instant NFL ready.

Very few players are instant NFL ready.  Barr's actually the opposite.  He's played two or so years as an OLB, that's as far as instant ready as you can get. He's actually the ideal candidate to team with someone like Pace and Barnes for a year and work him in slowly on passing downs.

The Chargers are bringing back a versatile defender, agreeing to terms with linebacker Reggie Walker on a two-year contract, the club said Thursday night.

Walker (6-0, 244) made four starts at outside linebacker and two starts at inside linebacker in 2013. The 27-year-old Walker appeared in all 16 games, notching 36 tackles and three sacks.

Why didn't we bring in a young guy like this to develop??

Archived