So we won today...

AVM

and with it, there are two clear sects of Jets fans. The ones that are happy we won(like myself) even though we won't get the great reggie bush(which surprise, we wouldnt have gotten anyway, and we'd still have the #2 pick at best). Then, there is the sect of Jets fans, those that are pissed we won the game, and are looking for someone to blame that we didn't lose both this game and the raiders game, so that we would have Reggie Bush right now...namely Herm Edwards.

Well...didn't you people JUST criticize Herm for not "playing to win the game"? Well guess what, HE PLAYED TO WIN THE GAME! And yet you wanna get pissed cuz we didn't lose. Choose a side of the fence and stay on it.

Good thread.

I will NEVER root for the Jets to lose. 2nd pick, 4th pick....doesn't make a difference. The draft is not an exact science. They can miss on either pick.

Some guy in my section was a Bills fan. When they went ahead he starting running up and down the aisle tautning everyone.

I was glad the Jets won. I was glad I got to see that fool leave early and disappointed. That didn't happen nearly enough this season.

And i agree. What i disagree with is the fact that you bash him when he wins as well as when he loses. You cant say "herm needs to coach better, its his fault we're losing", and then when he does win a game...be mad b/c he didnt lose lol

And i agree. What i disagree with is the fact that you bash him when he wins as well as when he loses. You cant say "herm needs to coach better, its his fault we're losing", and then when he does win a game...be mad b/c he didnt lose lol

a win in week one would be different from a win in week 17

i am tryin to decide whether u r Sleepy or Dopey

I'm happy that we won the game. Although it is disappointing that we lost whatever chance we had on Bush, I was happy to see our young guys succeed. I mean thats what we have all be complaining about the whole year is the old guys not letting the rookies and such get any PT. Well Miller excelled, Rhodes has all year, Houston may be a bright spot but we didn't have enough games to really find out... I don't know, this victory just gives me more hope for next year because it proved our team isn't completley dependant on 30year+ athletes.

, this victory just gives me more hope for next year because it proved our team isn't completley dependant on 30year+ athletes.

this is how a turd like Edwards survives,, people happy and content with idiotic statements like that,,

we freakin played BUFFALO dude,,,at home, they were out of contention and they suck,,,

this is how a turd like Edwards survives,, people happy and content with idiotic statements like that,,

we freakin played BUFFALO dude,,,at home, they were out of contention and they suck,,,

That statement had absolutely nothing to do with Edwards. It was about letting the young guys go out and play and knowing that our team isnt f'd over by a bunch of over-the-hiller athletes.

Buffalo is better than us, in case you didn't notice. And also we were out of contention, and we suck. So i fail to see how thats relevant.

That statement had absolutely nothing to do with Edwards. It was about letting the young guys go out and play and knowing that our team isnt f'd over by a bunch of over-the-hiller athletes.

Buffalo is better than us, in case you didn't notice. And also we were out of contention, and we suck. So i fail to see how thats relevant.

beacause no hope could be gleaned from that win,,,

it was meaningless

Archived