14 CHI - S Dix
15 PIT - S Pryor
16 DAL - DT Donald
17 BAL - OL Martin 

Who is your choice? 

tom is right if it fell that way i think barr would be the pick

he was advocating for derek carr.

olb/de barr already off the board

since im chiming in what about CJ Mosely? prob the best player left and they can shove off David Harris

since im chiming in what about CJ Mosely? prob the best player left and they can shove off David Harris

CJ Mosely is smelling too much like Courtney Upshaw.  Good Football player but nothing that makes him special at the next level, average athlete.

I'd go Lee.  No question.  Talent is too good to pass up on.  He's the perfect  game breaker that can go the distant on any play type WR the offense has lacked since forever.  He'll complement the current WR's very well.  Day 1 starter and that position is taken care of the next 5 years. 

Isn't Mosely always injured? Maybe I'm wrong, but I heard he's very injury prone and that there recently has been a problem with one of his knees

I dont see STL going 1st round receiver 2 years in a row so I see Evans dropping to Jets.

I know they signed Decker but adding Evans could give them a top tandem.

I would love this but STL has two first round picks and WR is a huge need for them still.  I also can't see Evans getting past the Giants, Bills, and Ravens. 

CJ Mosely is smelling too much like Courtney Upshaw.  Good Football player but nothing that makes him special at the next level, average athlete.

I'd go Lee.  No question.  Talent is too good to pass up on.  He's the perfect  game breaker that can go the distant on any play type WR the offense has lacked since forever.  He'll complement the current WR's very well.  Day 1 starter and that position is taken care of the next 5 years. 

Do you think Lee is a slightly taller version of DeSean? Both can take it to the house on any play.

I would love this but STL has two first round picks and WR is a huge need for them still.  I also can't see Evans getting past the Giants, Bills, and Ravens. 

This +1

Marquice Lee for me also.

Do you think Lee is a slightly taller version of DeSean? Both can take it to the house on any play.

I think he's probably the hardest reciever to check not named Watkins in this draft.  He knows how to get open on any type of route and can take it to the house very similar to Desean.  Not sure he's as agile and quick...Cooks might be a better comparison to Desean.

Dumping Harris and saving $5M would be more appealing if we were spending money and could use it.  I don't see the point when we are already $32M under the cap and waiting for trades/cuts to spend it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived