Pats Loading up for 1 last run

Greensince69

Maybe wishful thinking but NE is being very un NE like.  Signing Mevis at 12 million and upsetting the harmony of the team.  Taking a guy with  4 games to serve for drugs, what happened to good character?  I am thinking this may be it for the pretty boy and Brady may be off to his GIsselle Munch a Bunchin sunset.

Lets also remember just because we want someone does not mean they want to sign with us.  Guys signing with Broncos want a SB this year.  Jarrius wanted a big guarantee and to play at home.  Best move of the off season was Lovey dumping Revis then signing Verner for 6 mill a year while everyone else was distracted by Revis.  Yes we did not get who we wanted but at least we don't have an Albert Haynesworth

I think Browner will totally clean up his act now that he's been exposed to the patriot way...it did wonders for Hernandez.

Pats had a plan w/Hernandez. They decided that he should go to jail for a bit to help Pats. When he gets out of jail he can now play WR for them. His TE days are over from what Bubba is telling folks in The Big House.

i hate the patriots and it makes me sick. i hope their "sick secondary" winds up a sickly secondary. does idziks "competition" mantra extend beyond the team? i dont necessarily think we needed mevis or stoner but we NEED a vetern presence opposite milliner and i like DRC, hes only 27 and his stat line reads similar to revis'

Archived