Cro signing with Cards?

NYJetsVets91

Cromartie is tweeting with Patrick Peterson about "making this thing happen."

https://twitter.com/KMart_LI/status/445005786243428352/photo/1

Hey now.... Could Cro be a Cardinal soon? Sounds like the former #Jets CB knows what he wants. pic.twitter.com/627sK4YvS5

Biz6Z5TIMAAiPwn.jpg

We're only, what, 96 hours into free agency?

We will improve the team, TRY BEING PATIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is going to play CB along side of Milliner?  No reports of signing Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.  Are we going to spend a 1st round pick on a CB when the team has plenty of other holes to fill?

Who is going to play CB along side of Milliner?  No reports of signing Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.  Are we going to spend a 1st round pick on a CB when the team has plenty of other holes to fill?

Wait until it's been a hundred bajillion hours into free agency, THEN GET BACK TO ME!!!

J/k, j/k, we're in trouble if Idzik doesn't wake the hell up!

Even the Giacomini and Decker signing were kind of a slap in the face coming right after the Revis debacle... and honestly I don't like the Giacomini signing. I don't know how Idzik will stick to his BAP philosophy with so many holes.

the revis crap was a lie.  cimini called out Mehta. 

there are many good players left.  the season doesn't start tomorrow

the revis crap was a lie.  cimini called out Mehta. 

there are many good players left.  the season doesn't start tomorrow

Can you recap that Cimini\Mehta thing for me?  I saw that mentioned but I wasn't around yesterday and missed what happened.  Thanks.

I don't get why they would let Cromartie walk away.  If Plan A was an upgrade, and Plan A fell through, go back to Plan B.

be careful what you say around these parts. you don't want to be labeled a whiner. these dudes are relentless

I'm not saying this is going to happen, but if you have a hole at CB, 40-50 mil in salary cap money with the cap increasing by 17 mil within two years and 4 of the top 8 or so at that position available and you come away with a hole, to me, that's a problem.

I agree glaring needs money to spend and Idzik did nothing. 

I sort of get the impression that Cro's hip is maybe worse than the jets let on. Just speculation on my part - but it would explain a lot.

That's what I'm assuming and if they're right then I don't want him back he was awful with that injured hip last year.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, but if you have a hole at CB, 40-50 mil in salary cap money with the cap increasing by 17 mil within two years and 4 of the top 8 or so at that position available and you come away with a hole, to me, that's a problem.

I agree with this. Not sure what the plan was going into the FA period, but I would have thought more areas of need would have been addressed by now. I'm still optimistic though. 

ESPN New York's Rich Cimini reports free agent Antonio Cromartie "wants to return" to the Jets.

This isn't really a secret, as Cromartie made it clear late last season that he wants to retire a Jet. It's just unclear whether the feeling is mutual. The Jets are "still interested" in free agent Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, and aren't known to be pursuing Cromartie. Cromartie turns 30 next month.

Archived