F-it....bring back antonio cromartie, lol

neckdemon

Idzik will only take a CB in 1 if that CB is value. That means Gilbert or maybe Dennard. Chances are neither makes it to 18.

Idzik comes from a SEA team that found CBs late, he still could go that route day 2 or 3 and find the next Sherman or Browner. Rookies do take time to learn but the Jets appear to have time on their side. 

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz · 14m
An agent told me the other day that Idzik "won't budge an inch" in negotiations. I think we're seeing that. #nyj

Well, I guess we will need to build a SB team over the next 3-4 drafts, because, if this is how it's gonna' be in the future.... ZERO FA are coming to the Jets.

Idzik will only take a CB in 1 if that CB is value. That means Gilbert or maybe Dennard. Chances are neither makes it to 18.

Idzik comes from a SEA team that found CBs late, he still could go that route day 2 or 3 and find the next Sherman or Browner. Rookies do take time to learn but the Jets appear to have time on their side. 

Unfortunately, I only have 30-40 yrs. left. But maybe I'll see another championship in this lifetime! 

An agent told me the other day that Idzik "won't budge an inch" in negotiations. I think we're seeing that. #nyj

Well, I guess we will need to build a SB team over the next 3-4 drafts, because, if this is how it's gonna' be in the future.... ZERO FA are coming to the Jets.

if we suck idzik wont be here that long

Very good chance one of them is there at 18

Well at this point it's either Cro, or maybe Carlos Rogers.  Sign one of them to hold down the fort.  Draft a CB in Rd. 1.

lo.. we will have 3 1st round cb's on our roster. and we just released a 1st round cb last year what a ****in waste.

Yeah, how is that working for you right now Idzik? Not so good. Team isn't better on paper than last year.

superbowl? no. year one he cleared a ton of cap space. year 2? i guess we're still clearing cap space?

Apparently the NFL is like baseball all of the sudden and the Jets are the Mets. It takes 10 years to rebuild. You don't just go from zeroes to contention in 1-2 years.

Oh wait, Seattle and San Francisco just did exactly that.

superbowl? no. year one he cleared a ton of cap space. year 2? i guess we're still clearing cap space?

He never promised he'd use all that cap space this offseason.  All this cap space carries over to next offseason.  

I expect progress.... more than what I've seen. But keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

It's March and progress is happening under your very nose.  Progress, in my view, is not making moves just to make fans happy.  Delay of gratification.  That's important our of a GM.  It will pay huge dividends later on.

I'm so glad the Tannenbaum days are done, but in its wake are a bunch of seemingly spoiled, petulant Jets fans.

The thing that I'm confused about is whether I'm supposed to understand that this is a really sh*tty free agent market or that this is the way Idzik does business. At some point he's going to have to spend, but he will not be doing so in a vacuum, there will always be other teams interested in a player he is and some will then be screaming about how he got into a bidding war and overspent. In theory, you can keep pushing the cap space onto the next year because you didn't find a player you deemed worthy to spend the money on. If I understand correctly, you have to spend 89 percent of your cap space over a four year period. Does this mean for example, that say the cap were 100 mil (to make it an even number, I know its 133 or whatever) If it is 100 mil and doesn't move, say you:

Spend 80 mil in year one then:

Spend 80 mil in year two:

Spend 80 mil in year three:

By year four you have 300 million that you were supposed to spend. You spent 240. Now you have the number go to 400 mil for the four year period. You now MUST spend 356 (89 percent of 400) which leaves you having to spend 116 mil in that fourth year, since you spent 240 in the first three years? Wouldn't that leave you in position to hand out some really bad contracts?

He never promised he'd use all that cap space this offseason.  All this cap space carries over to next offseason.  

It's March and progress is happening under your very nose.  Progress, in my view, is not making moves just to make fans happy.  Delay of gratification.  That's important our of a GM.  It will pay huge dividends later on.

I'm so glad the Tannenbaum days are done, but in its wake are a bunch of seemingly spoiled, petulant Jets fans.

Oh, don't worry.... Our gratification will be delayed for 4-5 seasons at this pace. Your definition of progress and mine are separated by 4 seasons.

The thing that I'm confused about is whether I'm supposed to understand that this is a really sh*tty free agent market or that this is the way Idzik does business. At some point he's going to have to spend, but he will not be doing so in a vacuum, there will always be other teams interested in a player he is and some will then be screaming about how he got into a bidding war and overspent. In theory, you can keep pushing the cap space onto the next year because you didn't find a player you deemed worthy to spend the money on. If I understand correctly, you have to spend 89 percent of your cap space over a four year period. Does this mean for example, that say the cap were 100 mil (to make it an even number, I know its 133 or whatever) If it is 100 mil and doesn't move, say you:

Spend 80 mil in year one then:

Spend 80 mil in year two:

Spend 80 mil in year three:

By year four you have 300 million that you were supposed to spend. You spent 240. Now you have the number go to 400 mil for the four year period. You now MUST spend 356 (89 percent of 400) which leaves you having to spend 116 mil in that fourth year, since you spent 240 in the first three years? Wouldn't that leave you in position to hand out some really bad contracts?

Very interesting question.

The "Idzik Insiders" (those that know his mind & how he operates) would probably be best able to answer how the "Great and Powerful OZ"!

Oh, don't worry.... Our gratification will be delayed for 4-5 seasons at this pace. Your definition of progress and mine are separated by 4 seasons.

So not making enough moves for your liking in year 2 means in another 2 years we won't make progress?  Are you kidding me with this?

So not making enough moves for your liking in year 2 means in another 2 years we won't make progress?  Are you kidding me with this?

No... I'm sure that when we pick 8th in next years draft we should be able to make progress. And hopefully Idzik will learn from his mistakes and get some quality FA's to go along with our 20 draft picks between this year and next. After all, he will have about $60 million to spend next year.

No... I'm sure that when we pick 8th in next years draft we should be able to make progress. And hopefully Idzik will learn from his mistakes and get some quality FA's to go along with our 20 draft picks between this year and next. After all, he will have about $60 million to spend next year.

If the market is better he'll spend more.  If not he won't.  Either way, you're still arguing from the standpoint of spend just to spend.  None of these free agents that have been getting scooped up are really anything special.  You're merely just mad to be mad at this point.

If the market is better he'll spend more.  If not he won't.  Either way, you're still arguing from the standpoint of spend just to spend.  None of these free agents that have been getting scooped up are really anything special.  You're merely just mad to be mad at this point.

I wouldn't classify Byrd, Ward, Davis, Ware, Revis as not being special.

I'll let you decide!!

QB Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team QB Matt Blanchard UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent QB Tom Brady UFA New England Patriots Free Agent QB B.J. Daniels UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent QB Dennis Dixon ERFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent QB Trent Edwards UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent QB Blaine Gabbert UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent QB Chandler Harnish UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent QB Matt Hasselbeck UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent QB Brian Hoyer UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent QB Tarvaris Jackson UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent QB Mike Kafka UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent QB G.J. Kinne UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent QB Greg McElroy UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent QB Cam Newton UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent QB Kyle Orton UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent QB Curtis Painter UFA New York Giants Free Agent QB Carson Palmer UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent QB Jordan Palmer UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent QB Zac Robinson RFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent QB Matt Scott UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent QB Matt Simms UFA New York Jets Free Agent RB Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team RB Anthony Allen UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent RB Jackie Battle UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent RB Ahmad Bradshaw UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent RB Delone Carter UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent RB Jamaine Cook UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent RB Jonathan Dwyer UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent RB Frank Gore UFA (Cut) San Francisco 49ers Free Agent RB Jonas Gray UFA New England Patriots Free Agent RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent RB DuJuan Harris UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent RB Emil Igwenagu UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent RB Fred Jackson UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent RB Cameron Marshall UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent RB Ryan Mathews UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent RB Miguel Maysonet UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent RB Darren McFadden UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent RB Joe McKnight UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent RB Chris Ogbonnaya UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent RB Tauren Poole UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent RB Bobby Rainey UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent RB Bradley Randle UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent RB Chase Reynolds ERFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent RB Orwin Smith UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent RB Leon Washington UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent RB Jerodis Williams UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent RB Kerwynn Williams UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent RB Cierre Wood UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent RB Danny Woodhead UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent FB Zach Boren UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent FB Shaun Chapas UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent FB John Conner UFA New York Giants Free Agent FB Tony Fiammetta UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent FB Robert Hughes UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent FB Henry Hynoski UFA New York Giants Free Agent FB Eric Kettani UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent FB Frank Summers ERFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent FB Will Tukuafu UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent WR Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team WR Seyi Ajirotutu UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Ramses Barden UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent WR Arrelious Benn UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent WR Brenton Bersin UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent WR Emory Blake UFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent WR Mike Brown RFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent WR Reggie Brown UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent WR Lamont Bryant UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent WR Dan Buckner UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent WR Chad Bumphis UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent WR Mike Campbell UFA New York Jets Free Agent WR Toney Clemons UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent WR Danny Coale UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent WR Jasper Collins UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent WR Dominique Croom ERFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent WR Andy Cruse UFA Houston Texans Free Agent WR B.J. Cunningham UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent WR Drew Davis RFA Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Falcons WR Dan DePalma UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Weston Dressler UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent WR Reggie Dunn UFA New England Patriots Free Agent WR Malcom Floyd UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Jeff Fuller ERFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent WR David Gettis UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent WR Alex Gillett UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent WR Jared Green UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent WR Tori Gurley UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent WR Cobi Hamilton UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent WR Charles Hawkins UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent WR Domenik Hixon UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent WR Trindon Holliday UFA New York Giants Free Agent WR Dontrelle Inman UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Carlin Isles UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent WR Chuck Jacobs UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent WR Andre Johnson UFA Houston Texans Free Agent WR Dwight Jones UFA New York Jets Free Agent WR Kamar Jorden UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent WR Jeremy Maclin UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent WR Brandon Marshall UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent WR Chris Matthews UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent WR Santana Moss UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent WR Hakeem Nicks UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent WR Uzoma Nwachukwu UFA Houston Texans Free Agent WR Kevin Ogletree UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent WR Greg Orton UFA New England Patriots Free Agent WR Eric Page RFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent WR Tobias Palmer UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Preston Parker UFA New York Giants Free Agent WR David Reed UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent WR Rico Richardson UFA Houston Texans Free Agent WR Aldrick Robinson RFA Washington Redskins Free Agent WR Gerell Robinson UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent WR Eddie Royal UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Jabin Sambrano UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent WR DeMarco Sampson UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent WR Lanear Sampson UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent WR Jerome Simpson UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent WR Brad Smith UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent WR Tommy Streeter UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent WR Chris Summers UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent WR Andy Tanner UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent WR Kerry Taylor RFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent WR Adam Thielen UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent WR Mike Thomas UFA Houston Texans Free Agent WR Conner Vernon UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent WR Nate Washington UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent WR Reggie Wayne UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent WR Eric Weems UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent WR Wes Welker UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent WR Roddy White UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent WR Isaiah Williams UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent WR Devon Wylie UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent TE Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team TE Colin Anderson UFA New York Jets Free Agent TE Jake Ballard UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent TE Brandon Barden UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent TE Travis Beckum UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent TE Brett Brackett UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent TE Tom Crabtree UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent TE Justice Cunningham UFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent TE Vernon Davis UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent TE Daniel Fells UFA New York Giants Free Agent TE Darren Fells UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent TE Richard Gordon UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent TE Jimmy Graham UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent TE Andre Hardy UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent TE D.C. Jefferson UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent TE Jameson Konz UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent TE Anthony McCoy UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent TE Gabe Miller UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent TE Kyle Miller UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent TE Tony Moeaki UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent TE Cameron Morrah UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent TE Emmanuel Ogbuehi UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent TE Ryan Otten UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent TE Jason Schepler UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent TE Mickey Shuler ERFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent TE Matt Spaeth UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent TE Jacob Tamme UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent TE Martell Webb UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent TE Raymond Webber UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent PK Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team PK Rob Bironas UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent PK Maikon Bonani UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent PK Billy Cundiff UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent PK Derek Dimke ERFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent PK Jay Feely UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent PK Shayne Graham UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent PK Danny Hrapmann UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent PK Brandon McManus UFA New York Giants Free Agent PK Patrick Murray UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent PK Mike Nugent UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent PK Quinn Sharp UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent P Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team P Chris Jones UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent P Robert Malone UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent P Brian Moorman UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent P Jake Schum UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent P Brad Wing UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent LDB Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team LS Bryce Davis UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent LS Thomas Gafford UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent OL Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team OT Michael Bamiro UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent OT Khalif Barnes UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent OT Nick Becton UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent OT Cameron Bradfield UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent OT Carter Bykowski UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent OT Bruce Campbell UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent OT Gabe Carimi UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent OT Anthony Castonzo UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent OT Jeromey Clary UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent OT Emmett Cleary UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent OT Jace Daniels UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent OT Chris Degeare UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent OT Jordan Devey UFA New England Patriots Free Agent OT R.J. Dill UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent OT King Dunlap UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent OT Patrick Ford UFA New York Jets Free Agent OT Ramon Harewood UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent OT Bryce Harris RFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent OT Sean Hooey UFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent OT Michael Jasper UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent OT Jamaal Johnson-Webb ERFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent OT Senio Kelemete UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent OT Troy Kropog UFA New York Giants Free Agent OT Jeff Linkenbach UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent OT DeMarcus Love UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent OT R.J. Mattes UFA New England Patriots Free Agent OT Andrew McDonald UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent OT Kevin Murphy UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent OT Al Netter UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent OT Ty Nsekhe UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent OT Michael Ola UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent OT Jermey Parnell UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent OT Tyler Polumbus UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent OT Michael Roos UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent OT Geoff Schwartz UFA New York Giants Free Agent OT Adam Snyder UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent OT Jeremy Vujnovich UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent OT Jason Weaver UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent OT Guy Whimper UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent OT Garry Williams UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent OT Sam Young UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent C Thomas Austin UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent C Matt Birk UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent OG Philip Blake UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent C Taylor Boggs UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent C Braxston Cave UFA New England Patriots Free Agent OG Lanier Coleman UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent OG Oniel Cousins UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent C Morgan Cox UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent OG Derek Dennis ERFA Chicago Bears Free Agent OG Paul Fanaika UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent OG Jason Foster UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent C Dalton Freeman UFA New York Jets Free Agent C Roberto Garza UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent C Garth Gerhart UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent C Clint Gresham UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent C Nick Hardwick UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent C Lemuel Jeanpierre UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent OG Christian Johnson UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent OG Oscar Johnson UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent C T.J. Johnson UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent OG Darren Keyton UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent C Kevin Kowalski UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent C Mike Leach UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent OG Lance Louis UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent OG Lamar Mady RFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent OG Phillip Manley UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent C Nick McDonald UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent C Don Muhlbach UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent OG Austin Pasztor RFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent C Tanner Purdum UFA New York Jets Free Agent C Dominic Raiola UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent C Manuel Ramirez UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent OG Josh Samuda UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent OG Jarrod Shaw UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent OG Chris Snee UFA New York Giants Free Agent C Matt Stankiewitch UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent C Tevita Stevens UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent OG Andrew Tiller UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent OG Greg Van Roten UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent C J.D. Walton UFA New York Giants Free Agent OG Jeremiah Warren UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent C Scott Wedige UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent OL Aaron Adams UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent OL Jacolby Ashworth UFA New York Jets Free Agent OL Tommie Draheim UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent OL Kevin Hughes UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent OL Mike P. Johnson UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent OL Patrick Scales UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent DL Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team DL Isaako Aaitui UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent DL Kendrick Adams UFA New York Giants Free Agent DL Danny Aiken UFA New England Patriots Free Agent DL Cliff Avril UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent DL Brandon Bair UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent DL T.J. Barnes UFA New York Jets Free Agent DL Marcus Benard UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent DL Kroy Biermann UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent DL Mason Brodine UFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent DL Risean Broussard UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent DL Nate Collins UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent DL Jermelle Cudjo UFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent DL Everett Dawkins UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent DL Keyunta Dawson UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent DL Marcus Dixon UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent DL Leger Douzable UFA New York Jets Free Agent DL Fred Evans UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent DL Tevita Finau UFA New York Jets Free Agent DL Marcus Forston UFA New England Patriots Free Agent DL Clifton Geathers UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent DL Letroy Guion UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent DL Cam Henderson UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent DL David Hunter UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent DL Ikponmwosa Igbinosun ERFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent DL Corvey Irvin UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent DL Cameron Jordan UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent DL Tommy Kelly UFA New England Patriots Free Agent DL David King UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent DL Terrance Knighton UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent DL Austen Lane UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent DL Al Lapuaho UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent DL Anthony McCloud UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent DL Zach Minter UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent DL Brandon X. Moore UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent DL C.J. M. Mosley UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent DL Spencer Nealy UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent DL Lawrence Okoye UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent DL Tristan Okpalugo UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent DL Will Pericak UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent DL Corey Peters UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent DL Mike Purcell UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent DL B.J. Raji UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent DL Kheeston Randall UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent DL Cory Redding UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent DL D'Aundre Reed UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent DL Craig Roh UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent DL Brian Sanford UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent DL Damik Scafe UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent DL Trevor Scott UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent DL Jacquies Smith ERFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent DL Alameda Ta'amu UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent DL Cedric Thornton RFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent DL Christian Topou UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent DL Torell Troup UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent DL Osi Umenyiora UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent DL Kevin Vickerson UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent DL Casey Walker UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent DL Vince Wilfork UFA New England Patriots Free Agent DE Greg Hardy UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent DE Adrian Tracy UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent DE Doug Worthington UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent LB Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team LB John Abraham UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent LB Emmanuel Acho UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent LB Spencer Adkins UFA New York Giants Free Agent LB Alan Baxter UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent LB Frank Beltre UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent LB Chase Blackburn UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent LB Lance Briggs UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent LB D.J. Bryant RFA Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens LB Kevin Burnett UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent LB Victor Butler UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent LB Josh Bynes UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent LB Jordan Campbell UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent LB Jonathan Casillas UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent LB Jamar Chaney UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent LB Kenny Demens UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent LB JoJo Dickson UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent LB Justin Durant UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent LB Larry English UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent LB Heath Farwell UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent LB Dane Fletcher UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent LB Dwight Freeney UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent LB Tim Fugger UFA New York Jets Free Agent LB Andrew Gachkar UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent LB Quentin Groves UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent LB Adrian Hamilton RFA Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens LB Jerrell Harris UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent LB Brandon Hepburn UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent LB David Hinds UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent LB Ramon Humber UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent LB Ben Jacobs UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent LB Austin Johnson UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent LB Cam Johnson RFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent LB Greg M. Jones UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent LB Josh Kaddu UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent LB Travis Long UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent LB Larry Lumpkin UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent LB Terrell Manning UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent LB Von Miller UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent LB Daniel Molls UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent LB Jonas Mouton UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent LB Damaso Munoz UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent LB Ashlee Palmer UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent LB Spencer Paysinger UFA New York Giants Free Agent LB Jason Phillips UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent LB Kenny Rowe UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent LB Garrison Sanborn UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent LB Jordan Senn UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent LB Darryl Sharpton UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent LB D.J. Smith UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent - See more at: http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/freeagents/fa.php?option=All&y=2015#sthash.V4BQ50Ah.dpuf

I'll let you decide!!

QB Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team QB Matt Blanchard UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent QB Tom Brady UFA New England Patriots Free Agent QB B.J. Daniels UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent QB Dennis Dixon ERFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent QB Trent Edwards UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent QB Blaine Gabbert UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent QB Chandler Harnish UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent QB Matt Hasselbeck UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent QB Brian Hoyer UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent QB Tarvaris Jackson UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent QB Mike Kafka UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent QB G.J. Kinne UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent QB Greg McElroy UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent QB Cam Newton UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent QB Kyle Orton UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent QB Curtis Painter UFA New York Giants Free Agent QB Carson Palmer UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent QB Jordan Palmer UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent QB Zac Robinson RFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent QB Matt Scott UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent QB Matt Simms UFA New York Jets Free Agent RB Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team RB Anthony Allen UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent RB Jackie Battle UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent RB Ahmad Bradshaw UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent RB Delone Carter UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent RB Jamaine Cook UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent RB Jonathan Dwyer UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent RB Frank Gore UFA (Cut) San Francisco 49ers Free Agent RB Jonas Gray UFA New England Patriots Free Agent RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent RB DuJuan Harris UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent RB Emil Igwenagu UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent RB Fred Jackson UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent RB Cameron Marshall UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent RB Ryan Mathews UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent RB Miguel Maysonet UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent RB Darren McFadden UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent RB Joe McKnight UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent RB Chris Ogbonnaya UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent RB Tauren Poole UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent RB Bobby Rainey UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent RB Bradley Randle UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent RB Chase Reynolds ERFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent RB Orwin Smith UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent RB Leon Washington UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent RB Jerodis Williams UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent RB Kerwynn Williams UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent RB Cierre Wood UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent RB Danny Woodhead UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent FB Zach Boren UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent FB Shaun Chapas UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent FB John Conner UFA New York Giants Free Agent FB Tony Fiammetta UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent FB Robert Hughes UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent FB Henry Hynoski UFA New York Giants Free Agent FB Eric Kettani UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent FB Frank Summers ERFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent FB Will Tukuafu UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent WR Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team WR Seyi Ajirotutu UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Ramses Barden UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent WR Arrelious Benn UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent WR Brenton Bersin UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent WR Emory Blake UFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent WR Mike Brown RFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent WR Reggie Brown UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent WR Lamont Bryant UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent WR Dan Buckner UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent WR Chad Bumphis UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent WR Mike Campbell UFA New York Jets Free Agent WR Toney Clemons UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent WR Danny Coale UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent WR Jasper Collins UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent WR Dominique Croom ERFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent WR Andy Cruse UFA Houston Texans Free Agent WR B.J. Cunningham UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent WR Drew Davis RFA Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Falcons WR Dan DePalma UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Weston Dressler UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent WR Reggie Dunn UFA New England Patriots Free Agent WR Malcom Floyd UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Jeff Fuller ERFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent WR David Gettis UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent WR Alex Gillett UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent WR Jared Green UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent WR Tori Gurley UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent WR Cobi Hamilton UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent WR Charles Hawkins UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent WR Domenik Hixon UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent WR Trindon Holliday UFA New York Giants Free Agent WR Dontrelle Inman UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Carlin Isles UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent WR Chuck Jacobs UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent WR Andre Johnson UFA Houston Texans Free Agent WR Dwight Jones UFA New York Jets Free Agent WR Kamar Jorden UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent WR Jeremy Maclin UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent WR Brandon Marshall UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent WR Chris Matthews UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent WR Santana Moss UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent WR Hakeem Nicks UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent WR Uzoma Nwachukwu UFA Houston Texans Free Agent WR Kevin Ogletree UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent WR Greg Orton UFA New England Patriots Free Agent WR Eric Page RFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent WR Tobias Palmer UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Preston Parker UFA New York Giants Free Agent WR David Reed UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent WR Rico Richardson UFA Houston Texans Free Agent WR Aldrick Robinson RFA Washington Redskins Free Agent WR Gerell Robinson UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent WR Eddie Royal UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent WR Jabin Sambrano UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent WR DeMarco Sampson UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent WR Lanear Sampson UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent WR Jerome Simpson UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent WR Brad Smith UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent WR Tommy Streeter UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent WR Chris Summers UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent WR Andy Tanner UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent WR Kerry Taylor RFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent WR Adam Thielen UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent WR Mike Thomas UFA Houston Texans Free Agent WR Conner Vernon UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent WR Nate Washington UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent WR Reggie Wayne UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent WR Eric Weems UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent WR Wes Welker UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent WR Roddy White UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent WR Isaiah Williams UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent WR Devon Wylie UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent TE Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team TE Colin Anderson UFA New York Jets Free Agent TE Jake Ballard UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent TE Brandon Barden UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent TE Travis Beckum UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent TE Brett Brackett UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent TE Tom Crabtree UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent TE Justice Cunningham UFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent TE Vernon Davis UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent TE Daniel Fells UFA New York Giants Free Agent TE Darren Fells UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent TE Richard Gordon UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent TE Jimmy Graham UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent TE Andre Hardy UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent TE D.C. Jefferson UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent TE Jameson Konz UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent TE Anthony McCoy UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent TE Gabe Miller UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent TE Kyle Miller UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent TE Tony Moeaki UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent TE Cameron Morrah UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent TE Emmanuel Ogbuehi UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent TE Ryan Otten UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent TE Jason Schepler UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent TE Mickey Shuler ERFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent TE Matt Spaeth UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent TE Jacob Tamme UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent TE Martell Webb UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent TE Raymond Webber UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent PK Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team PK Rob Bironas UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent PK Maikon Bonani UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent PK Billy Cundiff UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent PK Derek Dimke ERFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent PK Jay Feely UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent PK Shayne Graham UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent PK Danny Hrapmann UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent PK Brandon McManus UFA New York Giants Free Agent PK Patrick Murray UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent PK Mike Nugent UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent PK Quinn Sharp UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent P Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team P Chris Jones UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent P Robert Malone UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent P Brian Moorman UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent P Jake Schum UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent P Brad Wing UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent LDB Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team LS Bryce Davis UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent LS Thomas Gafford UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent OL Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team OT Michael Bamiro UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent OT Khalif Barnes UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent OT Nick Becton UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent OT Cameron Bradfield UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent OT Carter Bykowski UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent OT Bruce Campbell UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent OT Gabe Carimi UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent OT Anthony Castonzo UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent OT Jeromey Clary UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent OT Emmett Cleary UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent OT Jace Daniels UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent OT Chris Degeare UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent OT Jordan Devey UFA New England Patriots Free Agent OT R.J. Dill UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent OT King Dunlap UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent OT Patrick Ford UFA New York Jets Free Agent OT Ramon Harewood UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent OT Bryce Harris RFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent OT Sean Hooey UFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent OT Michael Jasper UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent OT Jamaal Johnson-Webb ERFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent OT Senio Kelemete UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent OT Troy Kropog UFA New York Giants Free Agent OT Jeff Linkenbach UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent OT DeMarcus Love UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent OT R.J. Mattes UFA New England Patriots Free Agent OT Andrew McDonald UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent OT Kevin Murphy UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent OT Al Netter UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent OT Ty Nsekhe UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent OT Michael Ola UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent OT Jermey Parnell UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent OT Tyler Polumbus UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent OT Michael Roos UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent OT Geoff Schwartz UFA New York Giants Free Agent OT Adam Snyder UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent OT Jeremy Vujnovich UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent OT Jason Weaver UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent OT Guy Whimper UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent OT Garry Williams UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent OT Sam Young UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent C Thomas Austin UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent C Matt Birk UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent OG Philip Blake UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent C Taylor Boggs UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent C Braxston Cave UFA New England Patriots Free Agent OG Lanier Coleman UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent OG Oniel Cousins UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent C Morgan Cox UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent OG Derek Dennis ERFA Chicago Bears Free Agent OG Paul Fanaika UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent OG Jason Foster UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent C Dalton Freeman UFA New York Jets Free Agent C Roberto Garza UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent C Garth Gerhart UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent C Clint Gresham UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent C Nick Hardwick UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent C Lemuel Jeanpierre UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent OG Christian Johnson UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent OG Oscar Johnson UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent C T.J. Johnson UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent OG Darren Keyton UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent C Kevin Kowalski UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent C Mike Leach UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent OG Lance Louis UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent OG Lamar Mady RFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent OG Phillip Manley UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent C Nick McDonald UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent C Don Muhlbach UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent OG Austin Pasztor RFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent C Tanner Purdum UFA New York Jets Free Agent C Dominic Raiola UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent C Manuel Ramirez UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent OG Josh Samuda UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent OG Jarrod Shaw UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent OG Chris Snee UFA New York Giants Free Agent C Matt Stankiewitch UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent C Tevita Stevens UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent OG Andrew Tiller UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent OG Greg Van Roten UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent C J.D. Walton UFA New York Giants Free Agent OG Jeremiah Warren UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent C Scott Wedige UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent OL Aaron Adams UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent OL Jacolby Ashworth UFA New York Jets Free Agent OL Tommie Draheim UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent OL Kevin Hughes UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent OL Mike P. Johnson UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent OL Patrick Scales UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent DL Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team DL Isaako Aaitui UFA Miami Dolphins Free Agent DL Kendrick Adams UFA New York Giants Free Agent DL Danny Aiken UFA New England Patriots Free Agent DL Cliff Avril UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent DL Brandon Bair UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent DL T.J. Barnes UFA New York Jets Free Agent DL Marcus Benard UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent DL Kroy Biermann UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent DL Mason Brodine UFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent DL Risean Broussard UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent DL Nate Collins UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent DL Jermelle Cudjo UFA St. Louis Rams Free Agent DL Everett Dawkins UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent DL Keyunta Dawson UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent DL Marcus Dixon UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent DL Leger Douzable UFA New York Jets Free Agent DL Fred Evans UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent DL Tevita Finau UFA New York Jets Free Agent DL Marcus Forston UFA New England Patriots Free Agent DL Clifton Geathers UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent DL Letroy Guion UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent DL Cam Henderson UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent DL David Hunter UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent DL Ikponmwosa Igbinosun ERFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent DL Corvey Irvin UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent DL Cameron Jordan UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent DL Tommy Kelly UFA New England Patriots Free Agent DL David King UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent DL Terrance Knighton UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent DL Austen Lane UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent DL Al Lapuaho UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent DL Anthony McCloud UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent DL Zach Minter UFA Cincinnati Bengals Free Agent DL Brandon X. Moore UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent DL C.J. M. Mosley UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent DL Spencer Nealy UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent DL Lawrence Okoye UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent DL Tristan Okpalugo UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent DL Will Pericak UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent DL Corey Peters UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent DL Mike Purcell UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent DL B.J. Raji UFA Green Bay Packers Free Agent DL Kheeston Randall UFA Minnesota Vikings Free Agent DL Cory Redding UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent DL D'Aundre Reed UFA Jacksonville Jaguars Free Agent DL Craig Roh UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent DL Brian Sanford UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent DL Damik Scafe UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent DL Trevor Scott UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent DL Jacquies Smith ERFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent DL Alameda Ta'amu UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent DL Cedric Thornton RFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent DL Christian Topou UFA San Francisco 49ers Free Agent DL Torell Troup UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent DL Osi Umenyiora UFA Atlanta Falcons Free Agent DL Kevin Vickerson UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent DL Casey Walker UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent DL Vince Wilfork UFA New England Patriots Free Agent DE Greg Hardy UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent DE Adrian Tracy UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent DE Doug Worthington UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent LB Pos Player FA Status Previous Team Current Team LB John Abraham UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent LB Emmanuel Acho UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent LB Spencer Adkins UFA New York Giants Free Agent LB Alan Baxter UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent LB Frank Beltre UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent LB Chase Blackburn UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent LB Lance Briggs UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent LB D.J. Bryant RFA Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens LB Kevin Burnett UFA Oakland Raiders Free Agent LB Victor Butler UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent LB Josh Bynes UFA Baltimore Ravens Free Agent LB Jordan Campbell UFA Kansas City Chiefs Free Agent LB Jonathan Casillas UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent LB Jamar Chaney UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent LB Kenny Demens UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent LB JoJo Dickson UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent LB Justin Durant UFA Dallas Cowboys Free Agent LB Larry English UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent LB Heath Farwell UFA Seattle Seahawks Free Agent LB Dane Fletcher UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent LB Dwight Freeney UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent LB Tim Fugger UFA New York Jets Free Agent LB Andrew Gachkar UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent LB Quentin Groves UFA Cleveland Browns Free Agent LB Adrian Hamilton RFA Baltimore Ravens Baltimore Ravens LB Jerrell Harris UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent LB Brandon Hepburn UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent LB David Hinds UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent LB Ramon Humber UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent LB Ben Jacobs UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent LB Austin Johnson UFA New Orleans Saints Free Agent LB Cam Johnson RFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent LB Greg M. Jones UFA Tennessee Titans Free Agent LB Josh Kaddu UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent LB Travis Long UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent LB Larry Lumpkin UFA Indianapolis Colts Free Agent LB Terrell Manning UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent LB Von Miller UFA Denver Broncos Free Agent LB Daniel Molls UFA Pittsburgh Steelers Free Agent LB Jonas Mouton UFA San Diego Chargers Free Agent LB Damaso Munoz UFA Tampa Bay Buccaneers Free Agent LB Ashlee Palmer UFA Detroit Lions Free Agent LB Spencer Paysinger UFA New York Giants Free Agent LB Jason Phillips UFA Philadelphia Eagles Free Agent LB Kenny Rowe UFA Arizona Cardinals Free Agent LB Garrison Sanborn UFA Buffalo Bills Free Agent LB Jordan Senn UFA Chicago Bears Free Agent LB Darryl Sharpton UFA Washington Redskins Free Agent LB D.J. Smith UFA Carolina Panthers Free Agent - See more at: http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/freeagents/fa.php?option=All&y=2015#sthash.V4BQ50Ah.dpuf

No one special there.

(Justifying Idzik's lack of spending in 2015 in advance)

Archived