The cool girls - talking about Jets football thread

Maxman

So our new friend from Canada called us some names in another thread.  And he said this place was run by the "cool girls".

I figured we should have our own thread.  I have PMed the rest of the cool girls with an activation code that will allow you to post in here.  Please do not try to post without the activation code.  And don't share the code with anyone.

If you have the code, let's talk NY Jets football.

I am okay with Idzik, I think he is playing it safe which is the right thing to do right now.  What do the other cool girls think?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So our new friend from Canada called us some names in another thread.  And he said this place was run by the "cool girls".

I figured we should have our own thread.  I have PMed the rest of the cool girls with an activation code that will allow you to post in here.  Please do not try to post without the activation code.  And don't share the code with anyone.

I am okay with Idzik, I think he is playing it safe which is the right thing to do right now.  What do the other cool girls think?

Your not really one of the cool girls, you are more of the principal.

And I still cannot figure out why everyone thinks I am Canadian, and keeps calling me bad names like Canuck. I don't think most Canadians even know what the Jets are, they probably think of the Winnipeg Jets

Max, the code you sent me started with GFY.... does that work?

And I still cannot figure out why everyone thinks I am Canadian

Maybe because your username is "Jetfanincanada", ya hoser.

Change your username or stop complaining about living in America's attic with your fancy healthcare, Labatt blue and hockey pucks.

Eh?

Your not really one of the cool girls, you are more of the principal.

And I still cannot figure out why everyone thinks I am Canadian, and keeps calling me bad names like Canuck. I don't think most Canadians even know what the Jets are, they probably think of the Winnipeg Jets

You should start a thread about it.

I was never allowed to be in band or acting. Every time I showed up for something they always had me carry stuff.

I got to be the troll under the bridge in preschool. Three weeks preparing and I messed up my big line. After that I had to play a tree. It's all been downhill from there

Archived