DeSean Jackson (MERGED)

LAD_Brooklyn

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you really trust him to do what we want? I mean, he did let your boytoy Spadola walk.

ah man, u had to mention Spadola on me....I just finished therapy over that whole sitution.....that was our Decker right there!  All I'm left to dream about now is Simms throwing darts to hopefully DJack all over the field next year.....c'monnnn Idzik

But to answer your question, no....i dont trust him to do what we want....this guy wants to build a team through the draft and plug holes as needed along the way....not sure he gives a sht what the fans think in the meantime.  

ah man, u had to mention Spadola on me....I just finished therapy over that whole sitution.....that was our Decker right there!  All I'm left to dream about now is Simms throwing darts to hopefully DJack all over the field next year.....c'monnnn Idzik

But to answer your question, no....i dont trust him to do what we want....this guy wants to build a team through the draft and plug holes as needed along the way....not sure he gives a sht what the fans think in the meantime.  

Spadola.. Decker...??? OMG. Its worse than I thought.

he made us boring. 

Archived