Moist Cake is good cake.

The Crusher

Nothing like a nice moist piece of cake waiting for you when you get home.  So moist, so good.  DCL

You've just convinced me further you're actually talking about cake. Too far removed from lunch and post-lunch snack to have enough energy to be thinking about non-cake items.

You've just convinced me further you're actually talking about cake. Too far removed from lunch and post-lunch snack to have enough energy to be thinking about non-cake items.

If the cake is moist?   You can eat it anytime you like.  Even in the car if you have the chance.    DCL

I hate warm, moist bread pudding for breakfast, does that count? 

Bread pudding is what people who do not have the skill set to enjoy delectable moist cake eat.  My heart go's out to them and I feel bad for them.  Until I'm eating nice moist cake then I could care less about them.  DCL

Your words hurt.

Not meant to.  I just want to inspire you to have the courage, self belief and skill set to bury your face in delicious moist cake every chance you get.   Leave the bread pudding to the uninspired to drown their sorrow.  Go, go now eat moist cake. DCL

Why did frosting become 'light' and 'whipped'?

The best frosting is the old-school thick stuff with sugar and shortening.

Unless this thread is based on a euphemism.  Then please disregard.

Great point Jerry.

Light and whipped sounds like a skinny guy who listens to a woman way more than he should. .   No moist cake for him, he is proabaly gay.

Old-school thik stuff is best for moist cake.  Not sure but through some chemical reaction makes moist cake even moister. Plus it tends to stick to your mustache later remidning you to have more moist cake before going to bed.

Great point Jerry.

Light and whipped sounds like a skinny guy who listens to a woman way more than he should. . No moist cake for him, he is proabaly gay.

Old-school thik stuff is best for moist cake. Not sure but through some chemical reaction makes moist cake even moister. Plus it tends to stick to your mustache later remidning you to have more moist cake before going to bed.

real men who are fat don't eat cake at all, they eat burgers and ribs and other assorted meat, potatoe and cheese concoctions ... cake is the near exclusive domain of fat gurls

real men who are fat don't eat cake at all, they eat burgers and ribs and other assorted meat, potatoe and cheese concoctions ... cake is the near exclusive domain of fat gurls

What the hell would a disgusting new age anemic humus sucking vegan hippie know about being fat? 

First of all fat girls like anything sweet.  That's why jiF is so popular with this group.  Bon Bon's, chocolate, cupcakes, cookies it really does not matter to them.  If it's sweet they eat it.  hell most of them don;t even look before they swallow.

Maybe your too much man to like cake moist and sweet?  Enjoy your dry cake and hybrid car faggot. . 

What the hell would a disgusting new age anemic humus sucking vegan hippie know about being fat?

First of all fat girls like anything sweet. That's why jiF is so popular with this group. Bon Bon's, chocolate, cupcakes, cookies it really does not matter to them. If it's sweet they eat it. hell most of them don;t even look before they swallow.

Maybe your too much man to like cake moist and sweet? Enjoy your dry cake and hybrid car faggot. .

I drive my hybrid to get steak and potatoes, bertha

Do this:  

-Make a dense chocolate cake.  Really dense.  Use semi-sweet chocolate. 

-Serve with a small glass of the port below.  Chilled.

-It will change your life. 

1075.jpg

I'm fat not sophisticated.  Plus Im not allowed to drink red wine in the house. Im kinda of a spiller.  Moist cake on the other ahdn is worth the cleanup.  Just a little sticky cleans up nice.  DCL

Archived