***Official 2014 JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

HessStation

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right I'm already officially annoyed.  Either JayK or dbatesman can make the Rams pick 

LOL just in time. NEVERMIND.  Greenseed has made the pick.

Sorry guys I live on the west coast. I will forward my picks to dbatesman in the future. 

According to drafttek, the Rams biggest needs are at WR and S.  They just drafted Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey, with Chris Givens and Austin Pettis on roster so I didn't value that need as much as the website says they do, and picked Pryor for them.  

But if they really are in the market for a top-flight WR I think Mike Evans could be a possibility for them at this spot.  

Last year we really didn't run into these issues until the 3rd round. Sorry, I tried to get the right posters in and whatnot. 

I just PM'd LAD....Please make sure you PM the guy next in line but bottom line, everyone should be paying attention enough, especially this early in the mock. Sigh. 

Honestly if you even MIGHT not be around, PM me your picks. I'm not gonna steal the pick dudes. I already have an idea of who I'm taking with the teams I have. Best thing to do is give me 2 or 3 in order....if you think you won't be around. Also, even if I have your picks, unless you specify otherwise, I'll wait the entire 3 hour window for you to submit the pick yourself...But bottom line, there's no reason for these picks to take longer than 3 hours between. 

Last year we really didn't run into these issues until the 3rd round. Sorry, I tried to get the right posters in and whatnot. 

I just PM'd LAD....Please make sure you PM the guy next in line but bottom line, everyone should be paying attention enough, especially this early in the mock. Sigh.

Can't steal the pick, they go first.

Archived