Jets cut Mark Sanchez

aec4

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy that Sanchez is gone. I'm very disappointed that this makes a Vick signing more likely. After doing basically nothing, letting Revis go to the Pats and the Giants beat us out on DRC, the last thing we deserved was another slap in the face.

#ThanksIdzik

I'm happy that Sanchez is gone. I'm very disappointed that this makes a Vick signing more likely. After doing basically nothing, letting Revis go to the Pats and the Giants beat us out on DRC, the last thing we deserved was another slap in the face.

#ThanksIdzik

Revis was never coming here

DRC with a guaranteed contract is a nightmare.

Vick is significantly better than nacho even at 34

#ThanksIdzik

Addition by subtraction.  Best Free Agency ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this means Vick, this is a sad, sad day for Jets football. I would hate to see such a joyous occasion such as the end of the Sanchez era be tainted so badly with a Vick signing.

BFF's can disagree from time to time.

#ThanksIdzik

You jinxed. Idzik's next move "I do what I do. Just re-signed Mark Sanchez to a 'prove it' deal, for five more seasons."

Trade for who and with what?  Don't lose yourself in your euphoria.

We know what this means.  Michael Vick is your newest NYJ. 

They've been rumored to DJax, J.Joseph, some others.  Its not out of the realm of possibility.  In fact, its in the rule books.  Look it up.

They had til Monday if I'm not mistaken.  They could be clearing more room for a trade.  They have enough space currently to sign Vick alone.

Oh well....Im not thrilled with what we have left. Time to move on.

That said, the Vick- DeSean Jackson-are-friends rumor would be nice if they came as a package. I heard on the radio this am that Vick has shown a whole lot of humility and leadership...... despite his completion percentage, thats a positive.

If hope Jackson can do the same if they end up coming as a pair.

Oh well....Im not thrilled with what we have left. Time to move on.

That said, the Vick- DeSean Jackson-are-friends rumor would be nice if they came as a package. I heard on the radio this am that Vick has shown a whole lot of humility and leadership.

If hope Jackson can do the same if they end up coming as a pair.

I chortled when I read "humility" as "humanity". 

They've been rumored to DJax, J.Joseph, some others.  Its not out of the realm of possibility.  In fact, its in the rule books.  Look it up.

They had til Monday if I'm not mistaken.  They could be clearing more room for a trade.  They have enough space currently to sign Vick alone.

Oh I thought you meant trade for a QB...

yeah I saw the Jackson stuff.  I think it's likely to get done now that Vick is on board.  Exciting times.

Archived