The official "i wont root for the jets as long as vick is on the team" thread (merged)

ECURB

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just doesnt make it much better. 

Vick is really good when healthy. He could never stay healthy. If the NFL had an 8 game schedule he would have won 4 rings by now. Point is maybe he will stay in the pocket more here. He has never had a power running game or a defense like the Jets have.

I don't know if I can root for an injury. By all accounts, he seems to be genuinely sorry about his actions. Good.

But I CANNOT and will not root for him. I will root for the Jets, but I cannot see myself cheering him on, ever. I'll forgive him, doesn't mean I'm willing to root for him.

I don't know if I can root for an injury. By all accounts, he seems to be genuinely sorry about his actions. Good.

But I CANNOT and will not root for him. I will root for the Jets, but I cannot see myself cheering him on, ever. I'll forgive him, doesn't mean I'm willing to root for him.

yeah i know. sorry for his actions, has worked with the aspca. good. these are the only reasons i'm NOT abandoning the jets after signing him. i still want him injured and out of football. i'd rather not ever see him take a snap for the jets

The horrific things he did happened 8 years ago.  

i dont care. the things he did were bad enough that i can never root for him to succeed. if he winds up being the jets tarter i will root for injury. if no injury i will root for him to suck badly enough to get benched and cut. i want us to lose every game he plays in

It's literally nothing like that.

No, it's not.  Meh...5 minutes of happiness with the Sanchez released til this.  This f'n blows.

I'm serious about the jersey site. Anyone know of a good one?

ebay.com

Archived