Jets fans are the REAL circus

JOJOTOWNSELL

this is the stuff the media eats up....overreacting Jets fans.....Cimini or Mettha will come on the site and base the next 3 weeks of articles on the overreaction of SAME OLD JETS fans on the signing of Vick......More than half the guys in the NFL are turds, can't have a team filled with choir boys......Dont complain when Manish and Rich are cribbing their articles from the bitching going on here....you can't have it both ways

this is the stuff the media eats up....overreacting Jets fans.....Cimini or Mettha will come on the site and base the next 3 weeks of articles on the overreaction of SAME OLD JETS fans on the signing of Vick......More than half the guys in the NFL are turds, can't have a team filled with choir boys......Dont complain when Manish and Rich are cribbing their articles from the bitching going on here....you can't have it both ways

good i hope they come here and put it in the mewspaper that a majority of us hate the signing and hate idzik for signing him. i want it to be public knowledge that this is a problem for the fans. i sincerely hope mehta does just that

I know, what a bunch of blat ass candy pants' as embarrasing as any team management could make.

Archived