Herm has made up his mind? Wants out? Read inside

JetsMan57

A Chiefs source told JC Herm is the chief's top choice and the Chiefs want this resolved by Friday the latest. The Chiefs are willing to give us comp picks but NOT a first rounder.. The source says he has heard Herm has MADE his decision and wants to be let out of his contract.

I would post the article but I do not want to get into any trouble. You know how JC is.

Whispers: The latest skinny of Edwards future

By Dan Leberfeld

Date: Jan 1, 2006

Now that the Jets season is over, the drama about Herman Edwards' future will intensify.

Dick Vermeil retired as Kansas City coach on Sunday, and Edwards' name has been connected to that job. Norv Turner is expected to be fired in Oakland, and Edward could be a consideration for that job.

From what he hear, Edwards wants his current contract extended. He has two years left, but wants the stability of a four-year contract. If Edwards did get a contract extension, it would be his second following a losing season. He received an extension following the Jets 6-10 season in 2003.

The clearest picture of what Edwards is thinking, was painted by William Rhoden in the New York Times on Friday.

Why do people keep insisting that we'll get picks for Herm. That is ILLEGAL. That made it so after the whole Gruden thing.

It can be negotiated, especially when Hermie's rabbi is Commissioner Taglibue. Hermie cries at night on the phone to him like the little girlie man he is. Tagliabue might not want to have edwards embarrassing him and his hiring program on a daily basis in the next area code any longer.

i would give my left nut and the last 50 swings of my Louisville Slugger to scrape the Turd out of NY

The team may have to negotiate with you, probably wanting an option for your right one also.

:lol:

Seriously though, these are great reads and while I was going over them I can only hope that this is indeed the beginning of the end for Herm here with the Jets

Archived