signup for undecided mafia game

Pac

I haven't thought about a theme or game mechanics so just sign up and i'll bs my way through something.

1) Crusher
2) Leelou
3) Verb
4) AVM
5) Jack D
6) Lily
7) Bee Gee
8) Former JetFan80
9) CTM
10) Ape
11) Hess
12) JiF
13) Nolder
14) Smash
15) Song

16) Dan
17) JVoY
18) Nynaeve

19) Hallia

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F*cking IN. 

Hope I get a sweet role.  But even if I don't a bad game of Mafia would be 10,000 times preferable to having to think about Michael Vick for one more second than I have to.

To quote a great man...

80, you do not yet realize your importance.  You've only begun to discover your [posting] power.  Join me, and I will complete your training.  With our combined powers we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy Jet Nation.

To quote a great man...

80, you do not yet realize your importance.  You've only begun to discover your [posting] power.  Join me, and I will complete your training.  With our combined powers we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy Jet Nation.

IN.

still coming up empty on a theme.  I'll pick something tomorrow and maybe start tomorrow night or Wed. 

How about something like the Old JN and JI feud thing?  But with JN and DM?  Have a poster that upset a bunch of people show up to play that nobody wants around?  Get it done Paco.

still coming up empty on a theme.  I'll pick something tomorrow and maybe start tomorrow night or Wed. 

How about something like the Old JN and JI feud thing?  But with JN and DM?  Have a poster that upset a bunch of people show up to play that nobody wants around?  Get it done Paco.

I was going to suggest "Coyote Ugly"  but that works.

Archived