signup for undecided mafia game

Pac

I can't decide so may as well do something ambitious with the potential for disaster.  Game will be movie monsters/villians vs movie heroes. 

I can't guarantee balance and am not feeling particularly creative so this could be a train wreck.

I don't want to give away too much but expect the characters to come from popular movies of the 80's 90's etc.  You'll know who they are.

Don't PM me about a cool role.  I can't guarantee everyone will have one.  I've been roleless in 4 of last 5 games and still dominated so keep that in mind.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't decide so may as well do something ambitious with the potential for disaster.  Game will be movie monsters/villians vs movie heroes. 

I can't guarantee balance and am not feeling particularly creative so this could be a train wreck.

I don't want to give away too much but expect the characters to come from popular movies of the 80's 90's etc.  You'll know who they are.

Don't PM me about a cool role.  I can't guarantee everyone will have one.  I've been roleless in 4 of last 5 games and still dominated so keep that in mind.

If the lawmower man is not in this game then this game is fail.

I have a bunch of characters scribbled on a page and am staring at it without the foggiest of what to do.

I'll do some more of that whole "thinking" thing after lunch and try to come up with something..  if it doesn't tucker me out too much.

I have a bunch of characters scribbled on a page and am staring at it without the foggiest of what to do.

I'll do some more of that whole "thinking" thing after lunch and try to come up with something..  if it doesn't tucker me out too much.

Oh my Gawd.  STFU and send out pm's already. 

Oh come on, just figure out how you're going to mysteriously pair me up with JiF and move on with it. :D

Archived