signup for undecided mafia game

Pac

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about a theme of 101 Dalmations with Mike Vick and Bad Newz Kennels as the mafia?

EDIT:  I'm not doing this just thought it sounded funny.  I couldn't help myself and would write something that would tick people off.

Still deciding on theme.

We need Vic back.  And BG.  And SMC.

For the Anti Vick Militia or teh mafias?

Let's just say both....I agree.

What about a theme of 101 Dalmations with Mike Vick and Bad Newz Kennels as the mafia?

:rl: I was waiting for someone to suggest something along those lines

Just sent out more PM's to the following:

Hess

Thor

slats

Sharrow

Irish Jet

Brett

Song

Smash

bleedgreen314

For some reason, JVOR can't accept PM's at this time.  We need him and Dan.  Also, someone (Leelou, Lily?) get Verbal and Wombat in here.  And someone find DPR.

I'm gonna do a mass PM blast to ALL the old guard, and not just the people who have played within the last year or so.  I just sent out to BG, Vic, RutgersJetsFan, EY, JetsCode and Vic.  Sending more as we speak.

Don't forget Brett is "StraightCash" now.  Took me a few minutes last time I sent out the mass PM's.

Do guys like Norway/Woody Paige still post in the main forum?  They haven't in the couple weeks I've been back in there.

Hess

Thor

slats

Sharrow

Irish Jet

Brett

Song

Smash

bleedgreen314

For some reason, JVOR can't accept PM's at this time.  We need him and Dan.  Also, someone (Leelou, Lily?) get Verbal and Wombat in here.  And someone find DPR.

Verbal is in...and don't know about wombat. DPR is busy with work. 

Hess

Thor

slats

Sharrow

Irish Jet

Brett

Song

Smash

bleedgreen314

Sharrow hasn't been around in months.  Hope he's okay.

I talked with Dan a couple weeks ago, she said she was hoping to be able to play again soon...just don't know if that'd be now or not.  DPR is too busy editing books, I think.  IDK if Wombat is playing with us anymore?  I know he plays on DM.

Damn -- the list from DPR's Jaws game.  Basically all of the old guard, all of the DM crowd, and a couple of names I don't recognize.  27 players....insane.

1. JC
2. Ape
3. Leelou
4. Hess
5. Verb
6. JiF
7. Crush
8. Lils
9. Wombat
10. Christine
11. Rand
12. Nolder
13. Pac
14. 80
15. SMC
16. Shinori
17. Sharrow
18. Phoenix
19. Tina
20. BG
21. CTM
22. Migsi
23. JVoR
24. Smash
25. AVM
26. Ishy
27. Vic 

http://refletsdecristal.blogspirit.com/files/The_Doors_-_People_Are_Strange.mp3

Santa-carla-sign.jpg

Santa Carla really is a boring and lame place to play mafia – dimwit players and basically the worst mod ever. It seemed normal enough to lynch the fat kid. The first night it was really boring nothing happened.. A week later like nothing happened. It got so bad they had to keep track of their own vote counts.

Initially they scoffed at the rumors of Vampires being responsible. But everyone knew it was all Pac's fault.

Crusher is dead and no one cares.

Night 2 has begun.

Found this gem of a post from a prior game Pac ran.  lulz.

Found this gem of a post from a prior game Pac ran.  lulz.

That game was sick.  That's the problem with being the Stephen Speilberg of Mods.  You're always trying to live up to past performances.

Archived