Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

We can't all drag our knuckles on the ground like you xD

You shoulda gone after my noob bunt though.

Hey, give me some credit.  Why do you think I mind-controlled Ape into shooting you?

I distinctly remember (on many occasions) the Ape saying "and really it's Wombat AND AVM's fault"

Considering how embarrassed I am of my game play for this one, I'm taking credit for anything I can :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might want to add me to that list. I pwn dat azz.

/JiF'd

Do you realize that you're playing straight into CTM's statistical assessment of your play? Odds are a D1 Ape lynch is the most pro-town move out here.........this game might have sealed that assessment as valid, hehe.

LOL

I'll add that to the list of things I track that CTM is wrong about......... Oh wait, I don't really care that much. He's the one that seems to keep a tally.

^^^ this guy

Town was bloated with bad logic, which IMO you actually pushed more of than anyone, and bad tunneling, which I was more guilty of than anyone... that said, we weren't the only 2 townies playing like blockheads, we're just the two who are most "visible" when we are playing poorly.

Speak for yourself, Smash's move there was inexplicable. As was your move claiming you had a shot left in a conversion game. What kind of idiot promises to have a shot every even day in a game in which conversions exist?? When the shot doesn't occur, what people supposed to think.

Town did well in terms of finding and lynching scum, the big mistakes was our noob cop not understanding his results, the Hallia lynch, 2 townies with kills taking out the same person and you shooting verbal. Outside of that scum (and cult)  got very lucky with the complete absence of cross fire. They killed all townies besides Lilly

Speak for yourself, Smash's move there was inexplicable. As was your move claiming you had a shot left in a conversion game. What kind of idiot promises to have a shot every even day in a game in which conversions exist?? When the shot doesn't occur, what people supposed to think.

Town did well in terms of finding and lynching scum, the big mistakes was our noob cop not understanding his results, the Hallia lynch, 2 townies with kills taking out the same person and you shooting verbal. Outside of that scum (and cult)  got very lucky with the complete absence of cross fire. They killed all townies besides Lilly

I actually started to think you were scum with you wanting to lynch Halia so bad. My whole thought was why not just let scum NK her if she's town...or the other scum team if she was scum.  

I actually started to think you were scum with you wanting to lynch Halia so bad. My whole thought was why not just let scum NK her if she's town...or the other scum team if she was scum.  

Well, if you remember, I was choice #2 with Ape, Smash and Ace stuck on me.... So it was a matter of survival too. Not to say I didn't think she may be the CL, cause I did, I thought her or Ace, but pushing to lynch her was partially to save my own ass :)

Btw.. I don't know if you read the dead thread, but right after the Jvor lynch I briefly  thought you were CL, but the way you revealed played me like a fiddle, I never really suspected you again after that. Well done. 

LOL, this is pathetic.

You played most of the game like a paranoid girl. I've literally never seen you flake out so hard, I convinced myself you were faking because of how ridiculous your biased logic was, along with the other aspects of your play that were laughable.

I already know I played poorly, but can at least stand behind why I did what I did. I shot Verbal because I heard the uncountered Doc spitting the same logic/perception of Verbal I had, I thought we were fusing... going ApeVM on this sh*t. I'm okay with having been wrong, with what I thought were right motivations.

You played about as good as I did this game, but nobody gave you a gun. At least, in the end, I recovered and made sure Dan got lynched, while also illustrating that Ace was obviously not town (too little, too late). What'd you do in the end? Ape is wolf! Ape is wolf! Ape is wolf! Oh, and weren't you one of the people pushing for the Hallia lynch when I was protesting it? Yeah.

Idiot.

LOL, this is pathetic.

You played most of the game like a paranoid girl. I've literally never seen you flake out so hard, I convinced myself you were faking because of how ridiculous your biased logic was, along with the other aspects of your play that were laughable.

I already know I played poorly, but can at least stand behind why I did what I did. I shot Verbal because I heard the uncountered Doc spitting the same logic/perception of Verbal I had, I thought we were fusing... going ApeVM on this sh*t. I'm okay with having been wrong, with what I thought were right motivations.

You played about as good as I did this game, but nobody gave you a gun. At least, in the end, I recovered and made sure Dan got lynched, while also illustrating that Ace was obviously not town (too little, too late). What'd you do in the end? Ape is wolf! Ape is wolf! Ape is wolf! Oh, and weren't you one of the people pushing for the Hallia lynch when I was protesting it? Yeah.

Idiot.

You are crazy, I said you were likely the convert and never voted you. Which spun you into post after post (and vote after vote) about how I was the CL.  If you weren't so egomaniacal and noobish people could mention your name without you going into hysterical OMGUS mode.  You did the exact same thing with Verbal, he makes a perfectly reasonable observation that you were a likely conversion candidate, and you convince yourself that he was CL.. when it was nearly impossible as literally everyone else in the game knew...

You should enter more tournaments of the noobs, your game needs seasoning

You are crazy, I said you were likely the convert and never voted you. Which spun you into post after post (and vote after vote) about how I was the CL.  If you weren't so egomaniacal and noobish people could mention your name without you going into hysterical OMGUS mode.  You did the exact same thing with Verbal, he makes a perfectly reasonable observation that you were a likely conversion candidate, and you convince yourself that he was CL.. when it was nearly impossible as literally everyone else in the game knew...

You should enter more tournaments of the noobs, your game needs seasoning

Doesn't matter if you did or didn't vote me. What, are you implying that because you didn't vote me, it doesn't count as a huge moment of stupidity for you? LOL At the time, we all knew CL hunting was the priority.

You said I was likely convert, because I got no pressure - then not for 1 second did you apply that same logic to anyone else who had minimal pressure, so you never considered any other non-pressured people who could have been converts.

Lily, JIF, AVM... all examples of other people that fit that description, that I mentioned to you. It was lost on you. You played a rare game, with less self-awareness than usual. You seemed oblivious to the huge leaps in logic you were making, and how townies would perceive them. 

All you really did this game was form a crater for other townies to get stuck in. 

You're as much a moron as anyone, with the added bonus of you being a completely paranoid Nancy all game long.

CTM's showing his true colors lately... realy class act, popping into the post-game and itemizing all the things everyone else from the town did to cause the loss... he's a regular Teflon coated dog turd.

pot_calling_the_kettle_a_black_motherfuc

CTM's showing his true colors lately... realy class act, popping into the post-game and itemizing all the things everyone else from the town did to cause the loss... he's a regular Teflon coated dog turd.

also, you hypocrite.. I clearly said that the town played WELL. We didn't lynch a single townie. We were just unlucky that there was no scum cross fire.

but spin it how ever you want.

also, you hypocrite.. I clearly said that the town played WELL. We didn't lynch a single townie. We were just unlucky that there was no scum cross fire.

Yes. It's extremely hypocritical of me to admit how poorly I played, then point out how you give a laundry list of what other people did wrong, but won't own up to your own sh*tty play. That's like dictionary definition of hypocritical, in fact.

Dumb ass.

this is like the gag reel from the bonus content section of the blu ray.

I like how during the game he says I'm obsessed with him, then in the "gag reel" he can't get me off his mind. I had no problem wrapping this game up, apologizing for playing poorly and moving on... he seems like someone kicked him in the gash, I wonder if he still thinks I'm a wolf.

What do I need to spin? You sound about as delusional as Smashmouth now... I know the first thing I do when I'm trying to point out how well something went, is to list all the mistakes and flaws. LOL

Jesus, wtf is wrong with you?

^ hemad

I'd love to weigh in but it's hard to determine who played worse. 

Not the ape.. He nailed Jvor and Dan day 1, then wwwombat jedi mind trick'd him into killing Verbal, and I ruined his mid game cause I mentioned his name.. When you think about it, he actually played a perfect game

Not the ape.. He nailed Jvor and Dan day 1, then wwwombat jedi mind trick'd him into killing Verbal, and I ruined his mid game cause I mentioned his name.. When you think about it, he actually played a perfect game

Now who is spinning?

Literally NOBODY here other than you, and the fat boner you have for me, interprets what I say this way. 

Archived