Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fatholes dig cake,  why don't you occupy your mouth with eating some so we don't have to listen to anymore of your inane food obsessed ideas

Mosit cake is good cake.  Like I haven't evolved to be able to speak with a mouth full of food yet.  Please up your game or give someone else a try.

Mosit cake is good cake.  Like I haven't evolved to be able to speak with a mouth full of food yet.  Please up your game or give someone else a try.

UNlikely advice coming from someone who has never shared a morsel of food in their entire rotund life

I told the Pacturd I'm not playing and he sent me a PM anyway.

I'd start looking for my replacement.

Oh honey pumpkin.  just take a deep breathe and relax. Mafia is nothing without you.  You can even wear your Batman underoos and proclaim your the dark night.  You know how much you like that.

I told the Pacturd I'm not playing and he sent me a PM anyway.

I'd start looking for my replacement.

fagus, you little beeyotch.. sack up for once in your damn spineless, queer little life.... You are reminding me of that  eunuch verbal

fagus, you little beeyotch.. sack up for once in your damn spineless, queer little life.... You are reminding me of that  eunuch verbal

Stop trying to get in my pants.  Wait for the Ape to start posting - you can be gay for him all game and pretend like you do it to "hide" from nightkills.  We all know the truth.

Archived