Feedback on the Jets organization

JP_Nic_Tony_Fiona

Hi all,

We are a group of students working on a group project for a sport marketing class. Our project is basically to gather data from all Jets fan forum/opinion outlets that we can.

At the end of the project, we'll be submitting our findings to the Jets front office. 

We aren't looking for just positive feedback, or just negative. This is completely open and up to you on what you'd like to share. It could be an on-the-field topic, but we're looking for things we can more relate to the Jets as an organization and how they handle their business/relationship with the fans/community. Again though, the signings of Vick, Decker, etc. and your reactions is definitely something we've already talked about including.

This should also be a fun topic for you all to discuss about the Jets as a whole. What's to like, what's not to like, what should be improved, what are they not doing enough of, etc.

Thanks guys. We look forward to hearing your responses and for a nice conversation to start.

Hi all,

We are a group of students working on a group project for a sport marketing class. Our project is basically to gather data from all Jets fan forum/opinion outlets that we can.

At the end of the project, we'll be submitting our findings to the Jets front office. 

We aren't looking for just positive feedback, or just negative. This is completely open and up to you on what you'd like to share. It could be an on-the-field topic, but we're looking for things we can more relate to the Jets as an organization and how they handle their business/relationship with the fans/community. Again though, the signings of Vick, Decker, etc. and your reactions is definitely something we've already talked about including.

This should also be a fun topic for you all to discuss about the Jets as a whole. What's to like, what's not to like, what should be improved, what are they not doing enough of, etc.

Thanks guys. We look forward to hearing your responses and for a nice conversation to start.

School is a waste of time.  Go buy a winning Powerball ticket instead and thank me later.

Honestly, the fans are a bunch of mouth breathing, know-it-all dumb bastards. Don't listen to a word we say. We're not professionals making millions to scout and put together teams. We know what the skip bayless' and Manish mentha's of the world regurgitate as news for views and page clicks. If the front office changed their approach based of public backlash I would be extremely disappointed.

please tell them we are wondering how 2 football teams can occupy the same building, and still have to charge PSL's.  each season ticket is essentially sold twice.  they have double parking revenue, merchandise, etc etc

I get that they are separate teams, but they both put money up for the stadium, then cried poor and said they needed to sell PSL's

I call BS

Honestly, the fans are a bunch of mouth breathing, know-it-all dumb bastards. Don't listen to a word we say. We're not professionals making millions to scout and put together teams. We know what the skip bayless' and Manish mentha's of the world regurgitate as news for views and page clicks. If the front office changed their approach based of public backlash I would be extremely disappointed.

They haven't won a SB in over 40 years, obviously they have no ******* clue what they're doing.

Hey mouth breather, if you knew as much as Skip Bayless then you'd be on TV.  He's smarter than you so that's why he's on instead. 

Exhibit A: you're not on TV

Exhibit B: you're a Jets fan

Therefore I figure your IQ hovers around the C+ range.

Hi all,

disgonbgud_zps3795f146.gif

Really not a fan of the new stadium. Spend a billion dollars with the giants and you get a stadium that looks like a huge air conditioning vent? Plus if you're going to spend a billion how do you not put a retractable roof on it?

For the team, I like the direction its heading. Its good to know that the team is building for depth not just getting a few top end guys and a few draft picks and hope it works out. I'm with the Jets through thick and thin (there should be a named disease for this), the jets definitely have loyal/slightly sick in the head fans. You'll be able to tell that by reading the forum enough

Actually, I'm a nose breather, hardly ever use my mouth unless talking. Dries my mouth out.

Just thought you'd want to know! :shutit:

Really not a fan of the new stadium. Spend a billion dollars with the giants and you get a stadium that looks like a huge air conditioning vent? Plus if you're going to spend a billion how do you not put a retractable roof on it?

For the team, I like the direction its heading. Its good to know that the team is building for depth not just getting a few top end guys and a few draft picks and hope it works out. I'm with the Jets through thick and thin (there should be a named disease for this), the jets definitely have loyal/slightly sick in the head fans. You'll be able to tell that by reading the forum enough

Holy crap that is exactly what it looks like. Dampers and everything.

Explaining the Jets to a kid is like explaining to a five year old why you shouldn't touch the stove. They've just gotta experience it for themselves, as stupid as it is to do.

Or his Pee-Pee.

Holy crap that is exactly what it looks like. Dampers and everything.

Seriously tho, at some point shouldn't the architects been like this will look like Maytag just dropped a giant AC vent in East Rutherford, its so ugly...and it cost a cool bill.

Seriously tho, at some point shouldn't the architects been like this will look like Maytag just dropped a giant AC vent in East Rutherford, its so ugly...and it cost a cool bill.

I think it looks more like a central air unit than just a vent, now that I think about it.  But didn't they get a peek at what Jerry was building and then look at the plans for the new NJ stadium, and then not have one guy in the room say out loud, "Hey, this is a freaking piece of crap, fellas."?

One of the companies that missed the boat on the naming rights:

9ib7dv.jpg

(also Maytag, like you mentioned, Carrier, Lennox, York, etc.)

All you need to know is that the Jets Suck & haven't won anything in 40+ years. Ask the Jets owner to sell the Team to a person who actually cares about winning. The Stadium is the ugliest thing in the NFL its looks like a Space Ship that landed in the middle of the nj meadowlands or it looks like a Air Ventilation System. It houses two sh*tty teams of recent that charge stupid PSLs & has no fan atmosphere at all like the old stadium did. It barely gets loud at the new meadowlands stadium its always quiet even during Jets games. Terrible Fan Atmosphere in that place. Whoever decided to design the new stadium the way they did must be an idiot or must of been a really bad architect.

All you need to know is that the Jets Suck & haven't won anything in 40+ years. Ask the Jets owner to sell the Team to a person who actually cares about winning. The Stadium is the ugliest thing in the NFL its looks like a Space Ship that landed in the middle of the nj meadowlands or it looks like a Air Ventilation System. It houses two sh*tty teams of recent that charge stupid PSLs & has no fan atmosphere at all like the old stadium did. It barely gets loud at the new meadowlands stadium its always quiet even during Jets games. Terrible Fan Atmosphere in that place. Whoever decided to design the new stadium the way they did must be an idiot or must of been a really bad architect.

Not to split hairs, but Pat McQuistan is the ugliest thing in the NFL.

2ab88f6932a650c1de841001b894f0cc-150x150

Not to split hairs, but Pat McQuistan is the ugliest thing in the NFL.

2ab88f6932a650c1de841001b894f0cc-150x150

Who knew Rocky Dennis survived the movie to play in the NFL?How do they get a helmet on his head?

Speaking of Jets-Vlad Ducasse aka King Ugly, is not leading man handsome.497006.jpg

The owner is cheap and has let multiple super bow winning coaches and GM's walk out the door.

The stadium is not meant for real fans and sucks in design.

For the past 40+ years you can find a bunch of fans who think the latest philosophy in building a team is the smart way to do things, only to be disappointed in the end.

No one really knows why they remain a fan of this team.

Archived