Feedback on the Jets organization

JP_Nic_Tony_Fiona

GO back and read as many posts as you can from all the fan websites and

read Gang Green the book, as well as all the books written by Jet coaches.

the Jets at this point are Rex and John Id, the two make the decisions and

Rex had a working offensive system in place at the end of last year, after

trying a lot of stuff that didn't work,

The Jets success on the field depends on a functional offense, Rex does a good

job with the D, and the Jets have a solid gm, and 3 solid coordinators, this in itself

is the recipe for success in the NFL.

Hi all,

We are a group of students working on a group project for a sport marketing class. Our project is basically to gather data from all Jets fan forum/opinion outlets that we can.

At the end of the project, we'll be submitting our findings to the Jets front office. 

We aren't looking for just positive feedback, or just negative. This is completely open and up to you on what you'd like to share. It could be an on-the-field topic, but we're looking for things we can more relate to the Jets as an organization and how they handle their business/relationship with the fans/community. Again though, the signings of Vick, Decker, etc. and your reactions is definitely something we've already talked about including.

This should also be a fun topic for you all to discuss about the Jets as a whole. What's to like, what's not to like, what should be improved, what are they not doing enough of, etc.

Thanks guys. We look forward to hearing your responses and for a nice conversation to start.

ummmmmm 2 things...first of all the Jets don't give a flying crap what you guys are going to tell them, no matter how much you want to believe they care. 

But with that said, tell them the biggest complaint from a 33 year season ticket holding family is the fact that every year , they continue to ******* suck.

You can also toss in that as a long standing ticket holder, it is a complete slap in the face that when they do make the divisional playoffs, every bicentennial, that they did a lottery for tickets before PSLs, and now with PSLs that those holders get priority.

But really...just tell them that they continue to ******* suck, drive up prices in every last corner of the experience that they can, and i repeat...they continue to ******* suck.

secondly....get out of college now. it's a waste of money. go to trade school.

Who knew Rocky Dennis survived the movie to play in the NFL?How do they get a helmet on his head?

Speaking of Jets-Vlad Ducasse aka King Ugly, is not leading man handsome.497006.jpg

I tried to leave Jets players off since they read the site.  Feelings and all that.  But we've got some uglies.  I'm just not posting their pictures under an "ugliest of ugly" premise.

Ducasse is no looker, though.  

Hi all,

We are a group of students working on a group project for a sport marketing class. Our project is basically to gather data from all Jets fan forum/opinion outlets that we can.

At the end of the project, we'll be submitting our findings to the Jets front office. 

We aren't looking for just positive feedback, or just negative. This is completely open and up to you on what you'd like to share. It could be an on-the-field topic, but we're looking for things we can more relate to the Jets as an organization and how they handle their business/relationship with the fans/community. Again though, the signings of Vick, Decker, etc. and your reactions is definitely something we've already talked about including.

This should also be a fun topic for you all to discuss about the Jets as a whole. What's to like, what's not to like, what should be improved, what are they not doing enough of, etc.

Thanks guys. We look forward to hearing your responses and for a nice conversation to start.

How much are the JETS paying for this ?

If you are doing this really for free than you are a sucker.

If you are getting our opinions for free than we are suckers.

I need structure. We want specific questions.

True your better off asking specific questions and then we'll take it from there. Just asking us what we think will likely just get sarcastic comments or outright anger because we haven't won a super bowl in half a century. You start asking specific questions and you'll watch the biggest blowhards come down with their expert opinion. Then you'll learn what we think about the Jets. Do your homework and come up with solid questions though. Don't ask us what we think of the offense or defense. Too general. You can ask what you think of rex, woody, and Idzik. Those talks go on for days. But your students, I don't want to give you step by step directions, just point you to the correct direction

Why do you say that?

when the big toaster opened, the reviews were really bad.  I've heard it takes 45 minutes to leave your seat at the end of the game, tailgating sucks and the overall experience sucks.  I haven't been to a game since it opened. 

1.6 billion with PSL's should get you a hell of a lot more

B613E8A56F6C8DF5015D88C9634BC66C_zps45a1

interior_zpseff7afda.jpg

New_Meadowlands_Stadium_Mezz_Corner_zps5

when the big toaster opened, the reviews were really bad. I've heard it takes 45 minutes to leave your seat at the end of the game, tailgating sucks and the overall experience sucks. I haven't been to a game since it opened.

1.6 billion with PSL's should get you a hell of a lot more

I've been there. It sucks. No one thinks its any good.

Archived