Please Help A Beat Reporter In Need - Manish Needs A Logo (Win an autographed photo - former NY Jets player)

Maxman

User Actions
  Follow
headshot_Manish_Mehta_bigger.jpgManish Mehta@MMehtaNYDN

Wish a Jets fan would design a logo for me RT @ProFootballTalk RGIII hypes Instagram, uses it to unveil new logo http://wp.me/p14QSB-9sev  #nyj

To show our admiration for Manish, and help him in this process, we will give one lucky fan an autographed 8 x 10 photo of John Conner.  Why John Conner you ask?  Well, because when we read Manish’s articles we wish someone would terminate them.

We will really pick one winner and send you the Conner photo.   All you have to do is create a logo for Manish and then send it to us:

Thanks in advance for your help!

Manish_MehtaHey JetNation your help is needed.  Manish Mehta of the NY Daily News is looking for a new logo.  He can’t create one on his own because he is busy interviewing all of his ”sources”. Please help him out and create a logo for him.

To show our admiration for Manish, and help him in this process, we will give one lucky fan an autographed 8 x 10 photo of John Conner.  Why John Conner you ask?  Well, because when we read Manish’s articles we wish someone would terminate them.

We will really pick one winner and send you the Conner photo.   All you have to do is create a logo for Manish and then send it to us:

Alright sorry. This one is serious. And I want him to know that I put as much time into this proposal as he does his reporting.

imageedit_1_5925920568.jpg

Right now you are the # 1 choice.  It is still early but good job.   :)  If you win, make sure you have room on your wall for the Terminator!

Archived