Star Wars VII Has Begun Filming

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will see it before me.

You'll need to start a Star Wars discussion thread, where spoilers are allowed, so people who have seen it can talk, and those who haven't can safely avoid any spoilers until they have seen.

Oh no worries. I'm going dark until next Thursday. Haven't watched the new trailer yet either and I won't be. I've seen enough and discussed enough, no need to risk spoiling anything.

Oh no worries. I'm going dark until next Thursday. Haven't watched the new trailer yet either and I won't be. I've seen enough and discussed enough, no need to risk spoiling anything.

yup.  basically don't look at the internet starting thursday night until you see the movie or all the cool stuff will be everywhere !!!

Maybe we should just all agree nobody post sh*t in this thread from Tuesday on for about 10 days lol.

with the modern world, the tweets will start flying 30 minutes into the first showing ! 

if anybody says to me, "hey did you hear...."  I'm sticking my fingers in my ears and saying NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA

Yeah, I think that's a good idea to go dark come Wednesday. I was going to get tix for Thursday night but the kids have midterms. I guess I can wait until Friday afternoon to see it. I would go by myself, but I would love to experience Star Wars through my kids eyes.

I like a lot of your posts, but I like to read them to myself in the Mr. Fuji voice.  That last one sounded great.

That's funny, I read someone's posts in Al Swearingen's voice all the time.  Can't remember who has that avatar but it makes his posts epic. 

so the VIP screenings in LA are tonight !!!!   be careful !!!!

I was flipping channels and saw them awkwardly interviewing George Lucas. First thought... I won't if he has had his thyroid checked, because he's got what looks like a goiter. More-so than I've ever realized. Second thought, SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING. This world is too rife with self-important idiots for them all not to collectively nuke any and all surprises by the time I see it on Sunday. I may try and get myself into a Thursday showing, by myself, and then just go with my family as planned on Sunday.

The derp who plays the main character on Agents of Shield was like "my mom had to pull me out of the theatre after 3 straight showings"... but then 2 seconds later he didn't know what "those animal thingys" were called, when referencing a Tauntaun. Disgrace.

I've definitely gotten very paranoid over the past day about anything Star Wars related I see anywhere.  It's so damn stressful!

Me too dude. I'm on a computer all day at work... I'm afraid to open facebook, or even this site, for fear of having it ruined.

I was flipping channels and saw them awkwardly interviewing George Lucas. First thought... I won't if he has had his thyroid checked, because he's got what looks like a goiter. More-so than I've ever realized. Second thought, SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING. This world is too rife with self-important idiots for them all not to collectively nuke any and all surprises by the time I see it on Sunday. I may try and get myself into a Thursday showing, by myself, and then just go with my family as planned on Sunday.

The derp who plays the main character on Agents of Shield was like "my mom had to pull me out of the theatre after 3 straight showings"... but then 2 seconds later he didn't know what "those animal thingys" were called, when referencing a Tauntaun. Disgrace.

Me too dude. I'm on a computer all day at work... I'm afraid to open facebook, or even this site, for fear of having it ruined.

I think that is just lack of discernible chin.  He's always been like that.

Some things to know before going in:

- Luke is evil and/or insane

- Rey is Han and Leia's daughter

- Han dies

- Dameron will basically end up being gritty Han in this trilogy 

- Kylo Ren won't be killed by one of the protagonists or rebels

- Jeff Goldblum isn't in this movie, nor Colin Quinn

- The over/under on lens flare shots is at 5.5

- The government DOES NOT want you to see this movie

- Everyone's supposed to crack up at the big reveal of Finn's full name. Token Finn

- Snoke is said to be adept at hide and seek

- The running joke on set is that Ridley is a size queen who wanted to bot named BB-8 rather than BB-6. Everyone was all like OK, whatever.

I've seen it, it is good, definitely a lot better than any since the Phantom Menace, and probably since The Empire Strikes Back. I have no spoiler except to say that the plastic surgery in a galaxy a long time ago far far away makes Leia look all smudgy. I don't recall Yoda or Alec Guinness being preserved like that so it can't be the Force.

Every ounce of the awesomeness I have attributed to you for the Airplane mashup photo will be lost if you dare do this! 

That's why I asked.

And...  it would be a totally different thread.  Titled "I saw Star Wars and there are Spoilers in Here".

But I am fine waiting till next week.  After that, you've had 7 days, your fault now.

That's why I asked.

And...  it would be a totally different thread.  Titled "I saw Star Wars and there are Spoilers in Here".

But I am fine waiting till next week.  After that, you've had 7 days, your fault now.

I'm going tonight so we're cool lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived