Just out of curiosity..

BroadwayJets

57 members have voted

1. 1. If they were to slide, you'd take...?

• Khalil Mack
    • Johnny Football
    • Mike Evans
    • Eric Ebron
    • Justin Gilbert

Haha I won't flip out, I don't care if you have a differing opinion than me. You're correct if you meant that I've never watched a Ubuffalo game live, but I've certainly gone and watched clips of him on various sites and watched his combine, but that could be said for anyone that follows the draft. Outside of watching every LSU game, I only watch a dozen or so other truly live games from beginning to end, and it sure as hell won't be Ubuffalo.

I happen to like Mack quite a bit. I also like Evans though; I know I was the first one to start a thread about Evans being the best WR in college before this past season even started, so it's not as if I don't like him. I've had my top five or six receivers since before/the beginning of this past college season and it hasn't changed really: Lee, Watkins, Beckham, Evans and Cooks. **I know a lot of people disagree with me on Lee, but I was also called a homer for saying that Beckham was a top 3 WR in this draft before the season started as well. Soo we'll see.

With youtube being what it is, it's not unreasonable for people to have seen a ton of that player without watching their respective games. Have you really watched a dozen UCF or Louisville games over the last two years? Doubtful and same could be said for no-one knowing where those places are on a map. If you don't like the player, there's better ways of stating that than assuming people haven't watched them play.

Honestly, 90% if what I was doing there was breaking your balls because I actually don't know where College Station is.

Honestly, 90% if what I was doing there was breaking your balls because I actually don't know where College Station is.

No worries, I figured as much as I know you had Mack high in your mock as well. I understand what you're saying abut how much sh*t gets put out there via the internet scouts and it does get annoying. But truth be told, as much as I dislike some of them, I use their reports as a jumping off point to go look at players that I've never seen or heard of before, just because no one has the time to spend watching games like they do. I do like Evans quite a bit, but out of personal preference there's still a couple of WRs I'd take before him. 

I think the fact that you know it's in Texas is good enough. Our country is pretty awful when it comes to national geography, let alone global. You stop the average person on the street and they'd label Italy as Massachusetts.

Archived