The masters begins on the back 9 on Sunday.......

Larz

Here we go !!!

the 95 masters with Crenshaw winning it for Harvey followed by the 96 Norman collapse made me  masters fan for life.

Last years drama was exciting.  This year we may have a kid win !!!

any masters fans out there ?

Bubba is my favorite on tour. But if he plays like he did yesterday, no chance he will win. If Bubba can't win, i would love to see Spieth win. 

And a part of me always holds out for a Freddy Couples run on Sunday. If he shoots 30 on the front, he has a chance. 

Bubba is my favorite on tour. But if he plays like he did yesterday, no chance he will win. If Bubba can't win, i would love to see Spieth win. 

And a part of me always holds out for a Freddy Couples run on Sunday. If he shoots 30 on the front, he has a chance. 

agreed.  freddy/spieth would have been a dream final group.  spieth and bubba are known to wear their emotions on their sleeve, it could be a very entertaining final hour !

Kuchar was playing a shot on 13 from where I would probably be

lol

amazing how as soon as the pressure was off, spieth's game came back.  that course just crushes peoples brains

could have been  more dramatic, but at least we got a good reaction from bubba when he won

Archived