The Future Of JetNation Radio

Maxman

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIG REVEAL:

I have been banned from every Jets site (including this one), except for NYJetsChat, where I should have stayed. Forever.

Must be some reason we have let you stay here- still can not figure it out though

BIG REVEAL:

I have been banned from every Jets site (including this one), except for NYJetsChat, where I should have stayed. Forever.

My opinion of you just dropped. You have never been banned for JN? Phil, how many am I and GreenBalls on?

Come on Tom, step up your game ;) Limo, politics, religion, start a thread ;)

My opinion of you just dropped. You have never been banned for JN? Phil, how many am I and GreenBalls on?

Come on Tom, step up your game ;) Limo, politics, religion, start a thread ;)

I can confirm that Tom has in fact been banned

BIG REVEAL:

if u r the host then I will have to do a guest spot one day w/you. We call it 'Turd to Turd'. I trust you to come up with some totally off the wall questions that I can respond to in a totally inappropriate way :)

if u r the host then I will have to do a guest spot one day w/you. We call it 'Turd to Turd'. I trust you to come up with some totally off the wall questions that I can respond to in a totally inappropriate way :)

I will get you to admit that UNC is a criminal factory and we'll play it on an endless loop.

I will get you to admit that UNC is a criminal factory and we'll play it on an endless loop.

lol, silly, actually not true. SEC much worse, but better at hiding. UNC mistake was going public and admitting stuff to NCAA. They didnt stonewall legally like SEC does. And it was only football during Butch era and old AD era.. Too clean now IMHO LOL,, losing recruits cause of extra GPA/SAT etc..Players now need same player entrance requirements as Duke, Virginia, and GT, Wake Forest now. rest of ACC has lower requirments.).. UGH

BIG REVEAL:

BIG REVEAL:  We can confirm that Tom is one of the hosts for the new show.

Really excited to add Brandon as a host.  He has a lot of real world radio experience and he will be tasked with keeping the show running smoothly.  That is no easy task since Tom Shane is one of the other hosts.

One more host left to announce.  We are waiting for the legal time to give us the go-ahead.  We are doing things differently this time, JetNation needs to start protecting its intellectual property.  :)

Does this mean Tom will reactivate his fb page? or will he remain in hiding?

He isn't going to be in hiding, we will post a phone number where you can call him and talk to him every week.  :)

Archived