Who's your Jets breakout player of 2014?

Villain The Foe

respect opinion, but he may be my least likely w/Ebron or Amare on way to Jets

I respect yours as well, but with a three year, $6mm extension, and measurements equal to or greater than Julius Thomas, those gentlemen may not be on their way to the Jets. Or at minimum, would not be starting this year.

I respect yours as well, but with a three year, $6mm extension, and measurements equal to or greater than Julius Thomas, those gentlemen may not be on their way to the Jets. Or at minimum, would not be starting this year.

huh? amare and ESPECIALLY Ebron would start the day they walk on Jets TE depth chart

how much of that 3 yr 6M is guaranteed? I'll tell you, only 1M. enuf said ;)

Coples.

Winters.

Was just gonna say Coples. Second year at OLB, healthy. He has a chance to really bust out.

Offense? I hope it's Geno. Best thing that could happen for the team. Cumberland is a good guess, too, especially if the Jets go WR in the first.

Kerley, Hill, Winters and Powell are my breakout candidates. Of the four i can only see Powell potiential breaking out if give. The chance. What exactly would it take Kerley to break out? 1,000 yards? Don't see it happening.

On defense we have More players who can going from starters to backups. I think Ellis can potential be the breakout player as he was amongst the best run stuffing interior lineman when healthy. I like Jarrett and Coples as well.

huh? amare and ESPECIALLY Ebron would start the day they walk on Jets TE depth chart

how much of that 3 yr 6M is guaranteed? I'll tell you, only 1M. enuf said ;)

Ebron is another low-light on the Jets draft blunder video waiting to happen. No thanks.

If it's not Geno, the 2014 Jets are .500 or worse.

I don't think it's Geno, but that's because Vick probably beats him out in camp. The offense probably winds up still being abominable but my one guess is that the turnovers are lower. .500 is definitely a possibility as long as Rex can figure out how to keep the secondary from sucking taint.

I'm sorry but when Anthony Becht is the best 1st round pick in franchise history at that position. It is a major cause for concern.

different sheriff in town, remember that..and ebron not a TE. hybrid, lines up at TE only 20% of time aka Jimmy Graham

Archived