Today is Bill Belichick's birthday.

T0mShane

Unlike my fellow Jet fans on JN, I legitimately do wish the guy a happy birthday.  He's a great coach (in the argument for greatest ever) and I think the league is absolutely better with him in it.  He certainly gives our team a standard of excellence to measure ourselves against.  Beating him in the playoffs a couple of years ago was one of the sweetest Jets victories we've had in a LONG time.  Sports would be no fun at all without "villains".  And when I say "villain", I want to say that I don't view Belichick as a "bad guy" (a la Mike Vick).  He's just a villain for us Jet fans.  But I do have great respect for him as a coach.  And he might've stayed had Mr. Hess been around, rather than Woody Johnson (who very few of us on here like).  Maybe we need to direct our ire at Woody rather than BB.

Unlike my fellow Jet fans on JN, I legitimately do wish the guy a happy birthday. He's a great coach (in the argument for greatest ever) and I think the league is absolutely better with him in it. He certainly gives our team a standard of excellence to measure ourselves against. Beating him in the playoffs a couple of years ago was one of the sweetest Jets victories we've had in a LONG time. Sports would be no fun at all without "villains". And when I say "villain", I want to say that I don't view Belichick as a "bad guy" (a la Mike Vick). He's just a villain for us Jet fans. But I do have great respect for him as a coach. And he might've stayed had Mr. Hess been around, rather than Woody Johnson (who very few of us on here like). Maybe we need to direct our ire at Woody rather than BB.

U like the miserable days of Hess. I like the above average days of Woody Johnson. U think Bellychick is a genius. I think he's just a lucky bastard who has only missed the playoffs once since Brady started...the only year Brady was out. Coincidence? Yeah, coincidence my ass. Give Brady to Rex n he wouldn't need all the video takings to win a SB. Zero SBs since Spygate. Coincidence? Yeah coincidence my ass.

U like the miserable days of Hess. I like the above average days of Woody Johnson. U think Bellychick is a genius. I think he's just a lucky bastard who has only missed the playoffs once since Brady started...the only year Brady was out. Coincidence? Yeah, coincidence my ass. Give Brady to Rex n he wouldn't need all the video takings to win a SB. Zero SBs since Spygate. Coincidence? Yeah coincidence my ass.

^^^^  This

F*ck him and all who think otherwise

Archived