If Bridgewater is available at #18, do you take him?

Latinlawyer

Bridgewater has one of the best record/stats of any draft eligible qb over the last 5 years against top 10 and top 50 defenses. If he is there at 18 you draft him and hope geno is lights out in preseason so you have the amazing problem of two amazing young qbs.

Good point. I still think you use that opportunity to trade back out of 18 and pick up a later 1st round, 2nd and maybe a 3rd rounder. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone see the gruden QB camp with teddy ?  smart, likeable guy.  does great on the whiteboard.

then outside during the drills, he goes 1/3 against no pass rush or corners, just a safety

the first throw was high schoolish

pass

anyone see the gruden QB camp with teddy ? smart, likeable guy. does great on the whiteboard.

then outside during the drills, he goes 1/3 against no pass rush or corners, just a safety

pass

Once teams start pulling this up on their DVR, he'll definitely be available at 18.

Once teams start pulling this up on their DVR, he'll definitely be available at 18.

I think some team will take him top 10, but I sure hope the he doesn't make it to the jets pick and I sure hope the jets don't take him

anyone see the gruden QB camp with teddy ?  smart, likeable guy.  does great on the whiteboard.

pass

He'll be spectacular playing for the Hamilton Tiger Cats.

I don't know crapola about college football or Teddy Bridgeagua.  What I do know is I saw him being interviewed on NFL Network tonight and he makes David Harris look like Stephen Hawking.  Guy had literally nothing to say in between his forced chuckles.  Maybe he's just shy but he doesn't strike me as someone who would pick up MM's playbook very quickly.

Geno is bright and seemingly emotionless.  Vick isn't going to win any humanitarian awards but in every interview I've seen with him the last couple years he has acquitted himself well.  These 2 guys have what it takes to deal with the Gary Meyers and Metahs.  Not so sure the same could be said for Teddy B.

Archived