Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tajh Boyd

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

How do ya'll feel about him? I think he has potential to be a great NFL quarterback and he is flying under the radar. We could get him in like the 5th round and it could end up being a huge steal.

Posted · Report post

you could probably get him as UDFA

Posted · Report post

No thx.

Posted · Report post

Got heem.

Posted · Report post

image.png

Posted (edited) · Report post

image.png

This is exactly how I felt when Eugene was drafted. Exactly.  Taj Boyd is a huge upgrade over Eugene though.

His IQ is at least 50 points higher and he was hand picked by Rex who has been enamored with him for awhile.

Edited by ozzieny

Posted · Report post

This is exactly how I felt when Eugene was drafted. Exactly. Taj Boyd is a huge upgrade over Eugene though.

His IQ is at least 50 points higher and he was hand picked by Rex who has been enamored with him for awhile.

You must not have seen Boyd singlehandedly lose the game versus Fla St in the 1st qtr then actually cry on the sideline, did you?

Posted · Report post

This is exactly how I felt when Eugene was drafted. Exactly.  Taj Boyd is a huge upgrade over Eugene though.

His IQ is at least 50 points higher and he was hand picked by Rex who has been enamored with him for awhile.

Wow that's great logic, Rex has picked many great QBs in the past and Tahj Boyd is smarter than Geno, he has to be a better player! Just compare Ryan Fitzpatrick and Dan Marino, it's clear who the better QB is