•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Tajh Boyd

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BigL

BigL

Puttin' It On

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

How do ya'll feel about him? I think he has potential to be a great NFL quarterback and he is flying under the radar. We could get him in like the 5th round and it could end up being a huge steal.
Calvin Pryor All-Pro 2014-2015 season

I'm 6'1, 225 lb's. of pure vanilla thunder. But, I am an absolute p*ssy in a fight and I have no doubt that Jay Feely would wreck me.

"I dunno I guess it was just the marijuanna talking there..."

"Talk slick ya get cha neck slit quick, cuz real street Nig*as ain't haven that Sh*t"

R.I.P Biggie, Pac, Big L, Big Pun, Rap in General

#2 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 19,123 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

you could probably get him as UDFA

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

#3 NYJetsVets91

NYJetsVets91

Green Machine

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 540 posts
  • LocationLaramie, Wyoming

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:52 PM

No thx.

#4 BigL

BigL

Puttin' It On

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:41 PM

Got heem.
Calvin Pryor All-Pro 2014-2015 season

I'm 6'1, 225 lb's. of pure vanilla thunder. But, I am an absolute p*ssy in a fight and I have no doubt that Jay Feely would wreck me.

"I dunno I guess it was just the marijuanna talking there..."

"Talk slick ya get cha neck slit quick, cuz real street Nig*as ain't haven that Sh*t"

R.I.P Biggie, Pac, Big L, Big Pun, Rap in General

#5 NYJetsVets91

NYJetsVets91

Green Machine

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 540 posts
  • LocationLaramie, Wyoming

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

image.png

#6 ozzieny

ozzieny

ewe gene

• Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

image.png

This is exactly how I felt when Eugene was drafted. Exactly.  Taj Boyd is a huge upgrade over Eugene though.

His IQ is at least 50 points higher and he was hand picked by Rex who has been enamored with him for awhile.

Edited by ozzieny, 09 July 2014 - 11:29 PM.

#7 TnT

TnT

Patty Cake Champion

• Members
  • 980 posts
  • LocationMiami

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

This is exactly how I felt when Eugene was drafted. Exactly. Taj Boyd is a huge upgrade over Eugene though.
His IQ is at least 50 points higher and he was hand picked by Rex who has been enamored with him for awhile.

You must not have seen Boyd singlehandedly lose the game versus Fla St in the 1st qtr then actually cry on the sideline, did you?

#8 Sully28

Sully28

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

This is exactly how I felt when Eugene was drafted. Exactly.  Taj Boyd is a huge upgrade over Eugene though.

His IQ is at least 50 points higher and he was hand picked by Rex who has been enamored with him for awhile.

Wow that's great logic, Rex has picked many great QBs in the past and Tahj Boyd is smarter than Geno, he has to be a better player! Just compare Ryan Fitzpatrick and Dan Marino, it's clear who the better QB is 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users