If you watch one NBA game, you've seen them all

Matt39

IF I was commish I would experiment with a 35 second shot clock, and get rid of defensive 3 seconds.

I would hope you would get more cutting and set plays and bring the big man back at the same time

all they have time for now is pick and pop, pick and roll, jumper, alley oop.  

watching the lady huskies cut notre dame to death was nice enjoyable basketball.  even with the hilariously awful bricks and airballs

IF I was commish I would experiment with a 35 second shot clock, and get rid of defensive 3 seconds.

I would hope you would get more cutting and set plays and bring the big man back at the same time

all they have time for now is pick and pop, pick and roll, jumper, alley oop.  

watching the lady huskies cut notre dame to death was nice enjoyable basketball.  even with the hilariously awful bricks and airballs

The Blazers Rockets was decent because they were running...but of course it was on at 10pm on Easter night. And Harden's defense is an embarrassment.

• 1 month later...

The NBA is unwatchable. 

Sorry, I know that is not what ESPN and the networks want to hear but the game is 3-ball, 3-ball, 3-ball. Nobody crashes the boards, Teams basically take nights off, J.R Smith is still in the league. 

Maybe that is what 15 years of lousy Knicks basketball will do to a fan. The only NBA playoff action I have watch is the last 5 minutes of the Heat Nets series.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived