Keyshawn Johnson is a thugturd

Bob

He should be fine as far as jail time because he commited his crime against a woman and not a dog.  After a few months, the fans will give him a complete pass, too.

Agree on your last (sad) point.  

But had Keyshawn done the same thing to the woman that Vick did with and had others do to his dogs, then I'm sure Keyshawn's punishment and sentence would be an order of magnitude higher than Vick's was.

Agree on your last (sad) point.  

But had Keyshawn done the same thing to the woman that Vick did with and had others do to his dogs, then I'm sure Keyshawn's punishment and sentence would be an order of magnitude higher than Vick's was.

Not looking to get too philosophical, but:  crimes against humans >>>>>>>>crimes against animals. 

Not looking to get too philosophical, but: crimes against humans >>>>>>>>crimes against animals.

You're a sack of meat and puss that the universe saw fit to give a sense of pretentious, self importance. You live on a grain of sand, in a possibly infinite ocean of nothing. Dogs are fluffy and I like them

He should be fine as far as jail time because he commited his crime against a woman and not a dog.  After a few months, the fans will give him a complete pass, too.

Dude a lot of times I like my dog better then my girl, especially if I have a big ass jar of peanut butter.

You're a sack of meat and puss that the universe saw fit to give a sense of pretentious, self importance. You live on a grain of sand, in a possibly infinite ocean of nothing. Dogs are fluffy and I like them

Nice!  I got a good laugh from it.  Thanks.

Archived